W1NniNg 53N:PA1?

"I...I did it...I killed all my rivals...I can finally be with...Senpai." Ayano tells this to herself while carrying the body of the Student Council President and the Most Difficult Rival:

Megami Saikou

While carrying the body,  She gets a message from Info-Chan.

Info: Well, I see you have killed your 10th and final rival. Congratulations

Ayano: Thanks, can we talk later? I have a body to dispose.

Info: Ok. Btw how are you texting me while carrying a dead body?

Ayano: I have my ways.

Info-chan doesn't respond after that message.

"Now I just need to dispose her, leave a note to Senpai, and we will be together...FOREVER!"

*Meanwhile at Doki Doki Literature Club*

Monika leans on a wall outside of the clubrom while waiting for Sayori, Yuri, Natsuki, and MC.

"What's the point of being here anyway, it's just a game and I'll just get deleted by the person behind the screen." Monika sighs as she scrolls through the player's files on her phone.

"Huh? What's this?" She finds a file called "YandereSimulator.exe", Opening it Monika is surprised at the amount of time and effort for a game this big to be made despite her being in her own game.

"Hey Monika!" Sayori shouts to her from the end of the hallway.

Hiding her phone she replies with a wave. After a few minutes everybody enters the clubroom except for MC. Sayori mentions about MC being a bit late due to using the bathroom. Monika stands up and goes to the front of the clubroom.

"Ok everyone I have an announcement!"

"But wait MC isn't here yet." Yuri and Natsuki say this at the same time.

"I know but...*Monika brings out her phone* we won't be seeing him anymore." The girls look at her with a mix of confusion and curiosity.

"What do you mean?" Says Sayori.

"We.Are.Leaving.FOREVER." All the girls disappear along with the game itself.

*Back in Yandere Simulator*

"This is it, he's right there, all I have to do is confess to him." Ayano tells this to herself while running as fast as she can to the cherry blossom tree.

When she reaches the tree she is suddenly in her bedroom wearing her uniform.

"Wait WHAT!"

Confused she checks her bedroom and is surprised by the date and month.

"No I eliminated all my rivals, I was supposed to confess to Senpai, what is going on?" Yandere-chan's phone rings.

Info-Chan: Ayano, I have bad news for you.

Ayano: What is it?

Info-Chan: Everyone you killed...they're back and...there are more of them.

Ayano: What do you mean back? More? Them?

Info-Chan: Osana, Amai, Kizana, Oka, Etc. they are back and alive. Not only that but there are 4 new girls attending Akademi according to one of my sources. Do me a favor and get there pictures I need to know them.

Ayano: IMPOSSIBLE ! THEY ARE DEAD! I KILLED THEM!

Suddenly her phone gets a text from an unknown number.

???: Are you ready Ayano Aishi?