Rival Battle Royal pt.2

Night 1

Ayano practices her Katana skills on a tree.
The DDLC Girls (except Monika) stick together and make a shelter.
Cassie makes a hammock using leaves, some sticks and her C-shaped golden hooks that hold up her hair.
Mio stares at the Dark Soul.
Quill drinks the Cat Potion and turns into a cat.
Info-Chan tries to code her way out of the game but fails.
Undyne makes a house made of spears.
Yuno sharpens a piece of wood to make a stake.
Amai chops a tree with her Cleaver.
Oka got a piece of chalk and 5 candles from a known sponsor (Supana Churu).
Asu runs away from the tree that Amai chopped. She's still alive.
Muja gets medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.
Mida goes skinny dipping at the cornucopia.
A bear attacks Hanako. She throws a berry. The bear dies.
Megami sets a forest fire with her Mecha-Suit. It injures a lot of people.
Monika blocks all servers including hers to avoid escape in the game.
Osoro bleeds to death.

Day 2

Ayano slashes Mida's body. Her naked corpse turns the water at the cornucopia red.
The DDLC Girls share their poems and thoughts to each other.
The Crush Crush Girls work together to kill Hanako.
Info-Chan encounters Monika. Monika wins the coding war and deletes Info-Chan.
Undyne and Yuno talk about their lives.
Amai grabs Hanako's Berries and eats them. She dies.
Oka tries to summon a demon with the bodies of Mida, Hanako, and Amai. It's not enough.
Asu falls down a hole. She injures her leg.
Muja kidnaps Monika.
Megami rescues Monika and kills Muja.

FUN GIRL'S POEM

LIVES ARE BEING TAKEN
THIS HAS LEFT THE WORLD SHAKEN
THERE'S NO WAY TO STOP THIS
EVEN IF IT'S SEALED WITH A KISS

I watch everyone in the dome. "WHY MUST IT END LIKE THIS...THERE'S NO TURNING BACK FROM THIS." I float away and encounter Nemesis. "WHY AREN'T YOU WITH THEM?" Nemesis takes off her gloves. "I just want to be happy...I'm not interested in their silly game or their stupid prize." I giggle. "IT'S NOT SURPRISING THAT THEY DON'T NOTICE YOUR PRESENCE IN THIS BOOK." Nemesis puts down her knife. "Book? What are you talking about?" I look at her with my non-visible eyes. "YOU'RE IN A BOOK, AND SINCE IT'S NOT POPULAR, PEOPLE DON'T MENTION YOU BEING MISSING IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS." Nemesis sighs. "Not really a big difference to my life." I sigh. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS BUT...I HAVE A MISSION FOR YOU." Nemesis looks interested. "I'm listening."

Akane and MC watch from the laptop in the Student Council room. "So are we just going to let them die?!" Akane types on the laptop. "Shut up MC! I'm trying to self-destruct that stupid suit." I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU MEGAMI SAIKOU. YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE OF ME. YOUR BLOOD WILL BE IN MY HANDS.

A/N Akane and Nemesis aren't part of the Rival Battle Royal due to Nemesis being taken out by Fun Girl and because Monika never saw Akane as a threat.