Eliminating Kizana pt.2 and Rival Battle Royal pt.1

FUN GIRL'S POEM

THE GIRL FROM ANOTHER GAME
WE ARE ALMOST THE SAME
A CODE HIDDEN IN BETA64
SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH, SHE WANTS MORE

"DID SOMEONE SAY FUN?" Monika closes her eyes only to open them and see darkness and my floating head. "Who are you?! Where am I?!" I cover her mouth with duct tape which appeared out of nowhere only for it to get deleted by Monika. "IMPRESSIVE." I put restaints om Monika only for Monika to delete them again. "Give up you...weird...head...thing. I can delete anything...even you."

MONIKA.CHR HAS DELETED Fun.txt

I disappear ...but surprise Monika when she sees me in my full form. Wearing a monochrome version of the Akademi High school uniform. I float towards her and give her a warning about her powers and her future. I use my powers to make her sleep and bring her back to the game. "I HOPE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION." Before I left I whispered to myself. "THE END IS NEAR, THE ENDING OF THE STORY WILL COME FROM HER."

Kizana's Poem

Time to show what the Drama Club can do
And Ayano Aishi, I'm watching you
You won't get in my way
To kiss Senpai in my play.

Everyone is in the gym with Yuno and Undyne guarding Kizana's dressing room. "Why are we here? I thought that we are here to kill Ayano Aishi." Undyne puts her hands behind her head. "We were ordered by Ms. Saikou to guard her for this school to feel safe." Yuno looks at Undyne. "How are people not questioning you about your appearance?" Undyne summons a spear. "WHAT WAS THAT?" Yuno backs up. "I mean you're not human and people aren't questioning that." Undyne's spear disappears. "Oh, they said that my cosplay from my game is very convincing and Megami told me to say it's a cosplay." Yuno's eyes go wide. "Why aren't people asking me if I look like Yuno Gasai from my anime?! I am the reason why they made this game?!" Undyne laughs. "Maybe they forgot who you are. I mean you aren't the first yandere, you just made it a trend. Besides, every queen has her royal end." Yuno was about to stab Undyne but Kizana's door opened.

"Time to be Juliet." I hold my dress and run to the side of the stage. "There he is." I stare at Senpai who despite acting mediocrely is still handsome. "My Senpai." Ayano comes to the backstage area and asks Info-Chan to trigger the trap door when she raises her hand. Info-Chan nods. During the twisted scene Ayano grabs Kizana and pushes her on top of the trapdoor. Ayano raises her hand and casts a made-up spell. The trap door opens. Kizana falls down and screams. "AHHHH!" The other members are confused but before they can do anything about it Ayano improvs. "Now that she's gone I shall keep Romeo to myself."

<enable> 3_<sup>rd<sup>_person_POV</enable>

3rd Person POV Enabled

Monika uses all her power to teleport every rival mentioned or not mentioned in the entirety of this story to the cornucopia. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AYANO AISHI! WHOEVER WINS THIS HUNGER GAMES WILL GET SENPAI!" Monika teleports to the cornucopia and grabs a keyboard and reprograms every rival, Undyne, Yuno, and Nemesis to target Ayano.

Day 1
Ayano runs to the middle to grab a Katana.
Natsuki and Yuri grab a Knife.
Sayori grabs a Noose.
Cassie grabs Boxing Gloves.
Mio grabs a Dark Soul.
Quill gets a Cat Potion.
Info-Chan grabs a Laptop.
Undyne summons a spear.
Yuno grabs her phone.
Osana dies from Ayano stabbing her for the 3rd time.
Amai grabs a Cleaver.
Kizana bleeds to death due to her broken leg.
Oka gets a "The Way Of The Occult." Book.
Asu gets a Dumbell.
Muja grabs a Syringe.
Mida grabs a Dominatrix Whip.
Osoro grabs a Crowbar.
Hanako grabs a Backpack with Poisonous Berries.
Megami grabs a Saikou Mecha-Suit.
Monika grabs a Wireless Keyboard.
Senpai cowers in fear at the sight of the girls despite being in a safe and protected area that is covered with 3tons of Metal
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"THIS IS GOING TO BE THE CRAZIEST ENDING EVER"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N)
I am not going insane
I am fine
This is normal