Eliminating Kizana pt.1

Kizana returned to the school and like the rivals before her she remembered her memories. Spreading rumors was an option but she chose not to, instead she will avoid any interaction with Ayano Aishi. "I won't let her ruin my play for Romeo and Juliet again." Kizana opens the door to the Drama Club and told everyone about the play like before. Since the play is in 4 days, Kizana excused all the members to help in doing the props, costumes and technical work while she does the script and casting.

Ayano's Poem

Now how to eliminate Kizana
Without bringing her to havana
Killed her once with a sandbag with something heavy
Maybe a trap door to eliminate her peacefully

I was in class listening to sensei until "Ayano Aishi! you have been selected to be a part of the Drama Club's play!" Everyone claps. "Please report to the gymnasium." Why would she want me to be there. She must have a plan to kill me before I kill her. I leave the classroom and go to the gymnasium.

Kizana's Poem

Ayano Aishi
The one who killed me
She's now my enemy
I will survive you'll see

A door opens and I look at who it is. "Ahh...Ayano Aishi...welcome to the play, we will be doing Romeo and Juliet with a twist." I look back at my clipboard. "Twist? What do you mean?" Still looking at my clipboard I replied. "Well we decided to add a Witch who dies after Juliet throws a katana to her face." Ayano imagines Kizana as the witch. "So why did you call me?" I get my phone and post something at the official page of the school. "To be the witch of course." Everyone checks their phone and sees who is who in the play.

Cast:

Romeo - Taro Yamada
Juliet- Kizana Sunobu
Witch of the lost - Ayano Aishi

The list goes on and on with Natsuki, Yuri, Monika, Sayori, and MC being extras and Info-Chan is surprisingly part of the lights, sounds, and effects.

DDLC Poem
Wait a play that's Amazing! -Sayori
Does this have to be a thing? -Natsuki
C om e on Nat su ki it w i ll be fine. -Yuri
How come no one has an underline? -Monika
Umm...I'm right here -MC

Everyone was sharing their poems as if they don't know about Monika's intentions until their phones rang. "A play about some dude who died years ago?" Said Natsuki. "Oh Natsuki look it's about something from Literature unlike your manga." Natsuki slaps Yuri. "Hey guys, don't fight. This will be a great opportunity for you two to get along." "Sayori's right." Sayori and MC smile at each other. Monika on the other hand was busy on her thoughts about the play. So this is how we kill Ayano...well at least it's not just stabbing her...that would be no fun at all.. "DID SOMEBODY SAY FUN" Monika looks around only to see Natsuki and Yuri arguing and Sayori and MC holding them back. "Who said that?"