Bonus Chapter: Behind Closed Doors (Yaoi)

WARNING CONTAINS A BIT OF SMUT BUT NOT TOO MUCH...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

"Can I go back to sleep now?" MC asks John who looks at him with a mix of lust and desire.

"Can't we have a little fun?" The Succubus' eyes turn maroon. MC gulps as he knows what's gonna happen.

🔥SMUT ALERT🔥

John pushes MC to the bed and gets on top him.

"But I'm too sleepy to do anything..." MC whines which makes John roll his eyes.

"Your mouth says yes but your dick says otherwise." John grabs MC's clothed dick which makes him moan loudly.

"P-Please..." MC tries to take off his pants but John grabs his arms and puts them over the pillow.

"I know that it hurts you but...I want to hear more from you." John bites into MC's neck, blood coming out as MC screams in pain and pleasure.

"I think we should leave them." John hears Kat and Monika walk away, he chuckles and licks MC's neck.

"P-Please..." MC was crying as the tent in his pants twitches, wanting to be free from it's leather confinement.

"I think you have suffered enough." John frees MC's dick from his pants. MC tries to grab it but his hands get chained to the bedrest.

"Nope not happening." John plants soft kisses on MC's body until he reaches his dick.

John looks at MC one last time before putting all of MC in his mouth.

MC screams to the top of his lungs as John sucks him fast and deep.

"Ahh~...Ahh!...AHH!" MC can feel himself get close but John stops and meets MC looking at him straight in his eyes.

"I'm not gonna let you climax this early." John brings MC's dick to his hole.

"I...won't...disappoint you." MC kisses John as MC's dick slides into John.

"Ohh...yeah" John moans as he gets stretched.

(Is that enough smut for you?)

30 minutes later

"AHHH~!" MC releases onto John's stomach while John releases inside MC.

The two lovers made out until they fell asleep.

The next day...

John woke up to the sound of his phone.

It was Info-Chan.

Info-Chan: Watch this.

John opened the link to see a video of his lover having sex with someone else.

He...cheated on me.

MC woke up and hugged his lover but John stood up making MC fall face flat on the floor.

"Hey...what gives?" MC was too sleepy to move so John carried him to the bed in a seating position.

He sat right beside him and showed MC his phone. "Please don't tell me that this is you."

MC's eyes go wide which was enough to convince John to turn from sad to angry.

"HOW DARE YOU!" John breaks the lamp beside their bed.

"I'm s-sorry." MC gets a pillow to protect himself.

"SORRY IS NOT ENOUGH TO FIX A BROKEN HEART!" John grabs his clothes and puts them on.

MC looks as his now former lover looks at him. Anger and Betrayal readable in his eyes.

John leaves the room with MC hugging the pillow.

It smells just like him.

MC fixes the mess that John-no the mess HE created.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice.

(From Doki Doki SPOILER Club)
(Also relevant to the storyline of D-DLC Rivals)