Monika: Welcome to the Literature Club

Thinking that it was a prank, Ayano shrugs and puts her phone back into her pocket and goes to class.

*CLASS TIME*

"Everyone please welcome our new student...what's your name again?" "Y-Yuri..mhm..My name is Yuri." Everyone stares at Yuri.

Didn't Info-Chan mention something about 4 new students...this must be one of them...I need to know if they're after MY SENPAI.

"You can sit next to Ms. Aishi." Yuri walks towards the seat next to Ayano. "Umm H-Hi h-how are you?" Ayano tries not to strangle her. "I'm fine thank you." Before she pays attention to her sensei she looks at Yuri's Uniform .

It's different.

*TIME SKIP* LUNCH TIME

Ayano follows Yuri until she reaches a clubroom "Wait...Literature Club...when did we have a Literature Club?"

Ayano walks in the room and sees Yuri and three girls who all look different except for their uniforms.

"MONIKA LET GO OF MY BOX OF MANGA!" Says a pink haired girl "For the last time Natsuki manga is not liter..." "It...is...LITERATURE!!!" Natsuki pushes Yuri to the ground and starts gathering her manga.

"Ahh great I have to fix it again." Hmm this Natsuki girl really likes manga. "Here let me help you." Says a girl who looks so happy as if she never experienced sadness. "Thanks Sayori." Happy girl, Sayori.

While helping Yuri to stand up, Monika spots Ayano "Hi! Welcome to the Literature Club, I'm Monika. Do you care to join us?"

When did this school get a Literature Club? Why are their uniforms different? Don't you need five people to form a Club?

"Oh umm I'll think about it but what do you exactly do at a Literature Club?" Ayano asks Monika. According to the files, she is Yandere-chan...hmm...Intresting.

"Well we basically read books and share poems to each other everyday." Monika does a genuine smile as she hands Ayano her poem.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Do as I say
I'm warning you

Ayano gets creeped out but keeps her compusure "Nice poem." "So do you want to join us? We have cupcakes and tea, right Natsuki and Yuri." "YEAH!!!" They say this at the same time. Hmm why not I can make letters to anyone and maybe convince them to kill themselves...yeah.

"Yeah sure why not?" "OMG FINALLY THERE'S FIVE OF US! WE ARE AN OFFICIAL CLUB!" Sayori shouts to the top of her lungs. "I'm guessing that you need a form to verify that" Says Akane who always carries a stack of papers. "You'll also need something to differentiate yourselves from other clubs." She looks up at the uniforms of the four girls and Ayano. "I guess you can have matching uniforms, they look so formal and you'll stand out like me and the student council." She smiles and leaves the clubroom.

"I guess it's official, Ayano Aishi...Welcome to your death The Literature Club!"