Trips, Ships And Time Skips

Ayano's POV

"Attention all students! Tomorrow there will be a school field trip. We expect you to be here at 6am. We will pass out papers on what you can and cannot bring..." We were in the gymnasium listening to Megami talk about a school field trip.

Last year was boring since we just went to a musuem. Musume and her friends just took selfies. Only Mei Mio and Ryudei Koki were listening.

While Megami continues on about safety and whatever I get the paper that was being given from Akane but when I looked at it I was surprised to see the words "Black Light".

(It's that thing for invisible pens)

I get my phone and ask Info-Chan if she has a black light but she says no.

Great where am I supposed to get a black light now.

My phone receives a picture from Akane. I look at her and see a light behind her.

How does she use her phone without looking at it?

I look at it to see Kaga and a tall girl using a blacklight while posing.

I look at Akane and nod. Akane smiles and continues to listen to Megami.

"...We will be going to Slayaway Camp." A lot of people gasped. Shido screams, Kat doesn't care, Yuri smiles, Natsuki and Sayori look pale, Monika eats pocky, Yuno plays with her hair, Mio has stars in her eyes, b**** lady (Cassie) and cat lady (Quill) are talking, Tall lady in the picture (Fumi) fixes her glasses, John looks at Mido, and I remain emotionless. Just a normal day in Akademi High...

After the announcemnet

Wow Megami took so long that it's already recess...how fun.

I walk around and twitch a little. No it isn't my sanity. I feel like someone is watching me. I'm supposed to feel anything...I guess this is an exception.

"I heard that people die at that camp." Yui Rio chuckles and rubs her hands together.

"I heard that it is because someone killed the mother of some guy named Jason." Saki Miyu tries to whisper.

"I heard that he kills people with a machete." Koharu Hinata's eyes go wide.

"I heard-" *BZZZ* "Sorry I have to take this." And there goes Kokona.

I listened to them until they started to talk about the "Top 10 Hottest Boys In Akademi High." I put my phone on record since John seems to be interested in men.

While recording I start texting Info-Chan.

Hey, what are these rumors about Slayaway Camp?

According to a lot of people, it is a beautiful place that will make you want to stay there for the summer but with the rumor of Jason Voorhees...the reputation of the camp disappeared...but Saikou Corp. payed them to keep the camp open for 3 days just for this trip...I'd be careful if I were you.

Can you do anything about it?

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do except wish you luck.

With that, our conversation ends and I go to the science club to find Fumi.

Fumi's POV

"What do you think Fumi?" Kaga has been showing me plans for world domination ever since I came into the room. Sure he's annoying but he's very intelligent but he is nothing compared to me.