Megami's "FUN"tasy

Megami's Poem

My father once told me about her sister
Who said that she has another
No one as in NO ONE believed her
So she left so they can be together

I'm sitting on my bed looking at the Megami Family Tree Book. "My father told me about this...but...I have a feeling that my Aunt is telling the truth." Suddenly the book became a thick cloud of smoke and covered my eyes. When I opened them I was in a room of darkness and a flying head appeared before me. "Greetings my child." I keep my composure even though I am scared by the head. "Who are you and what do you want." The head laughs. "Well it's complicated but you can call me Fun Girl." I stare into the head and notice no eyes. "All I want is for you know that I am your father's sister...An experiment happened a few years ago...it became an experiment gone wrong...now I am trapped in time and space...I tried to tell your aunt to stop looking for me but she just doesn't give up...Please do the right thing...tell her to stop...end the murders...save yourself...be happy." Suddenly I am back in my room still holding the book. I open it again and notice a new slot beside my aunt and my father. I think about what to do before I go to sleep. What path do I follow? Why is my life like this...

FUN GIRL'S POEM

OPEN UP MY FILE
AND PUT A NUMBER
IT WILL BE AWHILE
READ IT AND REMEMBER

"You're wasting your time! Stop looking for me!" It's always been like this. She is so dedicated on finding me. "No I won't stop looking for you even if it means I have to waste it on you. No matter how high or low, no mountain will stop me, even if it leads to my death, I will continue looking for you." It does feel good to have someone caring for you even if it is worthless. "I already told you that you should think about meeting new people, make friends, get a boyfriend, get married, BE HAPPY!" My sister begins to cry. "I can't be happy if you're not here...I want to my sister to be there...in every event that I go to...and spend time with her." I sigh. "I'm sorry." My sister cries herself to sleep. I really am.