Twin-sanity

???'s Poem

Seeing the future is what we do
Make things better just for you
It's time for us to break our silence
Break the 4th wall to feel our presence

"Brother can you help me keep up on the events happening at Akademi High?" My sister asks me. "Well sis I'll tell you. Oka "died" because of her checking on Undyne and now she's at another dimension. Ayano...you know killed Oka. Megami is getting frustrated. Nemesis doesn't seem to care that much. Monika is confused. Yuri,Natsuki, and Sayori, Cassie, Quill, Mio, Shido, and Katlein, are blending in at Akademi High and Yuno...well I can't tell you."

My sister looks at me with shock at first then anger. "Why won't you tell me what happened to Yuno!!?" I sigh. "Because sister we will take a trip...to Akademi High."

I grab my sister's wrist and open a portal. "Let's do this." We jump into the portal and end up at the incinerator where we meet Yuno. "Hi Yuno." Way to make an entrance sister.

Yuno's Poem

...
...
...
This is awkward

"...incinerator" Suddenly a portal opens and two people jump out. "Hi Yuno." Says a rather tall girl. She's as tall as her...brother I think?

"Who are you? Actually...what are you?" I ask the two. "My apologies I'm John Collins and that'a my sister, Jaycee Collins." Jaycee waves at me. "There's actually more of us. There's Jenny, Jonathan, Ja-" "TMI JAYCEE!" The twins were now fighting in front of me. This is so awkward.

"GAHH!"

Katlein's Poem

I was walking down the street the other day
Thinking that I could find another way
To mess with some of my friends
And hopefully make amends with them after hee hee

I was walking around the school with Quill, Mio, Cassie, and Shido when I saw Yuno. Eventually, I ran towards her and saw her talking to someone or two someones? I hide behind a bush.

"Umm...Kat...what are you doing?" I knew it was Shido's voice since I can differentiate voices. "I'm trying to listen to their conversation." The Crush Crush girls give me a look of disapproval and I roll my eyes at them.

" My apologies I'm John Collins and that's my sister, Jaycee Collins."

Hmm interesting

"So what did they say?" Cassie scared me causing me to scream.

"GAHH!"

Everyone stares at me. My cheeks become red from embarassment. "Hi Katlein!" I look at the the tall blonde. "Who are you and how do you know my name?!" I'm fuming right now since I am so embarrassed. "Woah woah chill. I'm Jaycee Collins and this is my brother John Collins." The girls help me get on my feet.

"We know you because we've been watching you." I stare at them wide-eyed. "You were STALKING US!" John pulled Jaycee back before she can reply. "What she meant to say was we were watching you from another dimension. We wanted to see the place for ourselves and make friends." Jaycee licks John's hand. "Ew Jaycee!" "Sorry not sorry, brother." John ran towards the swimming pool to wash his hands.

Natsuki's Poem

Why is this closet filled with weird things
There's even a poem, Yuri probably left that
OMG THIS CAT IS CUTE IT HAS A BELL THAT RINGS
AND A BUNNY HAT

I decided to explore the school with Sayori since Yuri is busy in the Literature Club making tea or reading her boring book.

"What's behind door number 4!" Sayori opens the door to the same closet MC dragged us into.

Now that I mention it where is MC?

MC's Poem

Boy.
Hot.
Blush.
Thoughts?

I was relaxing at the swimming pool since Ms.Taiso is too busy dealing with two people fighting when someone slipped into the pool.

At first, I ignored it because I thought the person could swim but I was so wrong.

I carried him to shore and he wasn't breathing...Wait does this mean...I've never kissed a boy before or anyone at all...but it's a person's life.

I put my mouth on his and it feels nice actually, I pull away but his hands grab the back of my head and we start making out. I don't know why but I just can't stop.

After a few minutes I feel like I can't stand on my own. He helps me up. "Thanks MC, sorry for taking your energy." I look at him with flirty eyes. "It's fine I loved it...wait energy?" He chuckles a bit which scares me. "I'm an Incubus but don't worry I'll take care of you." He kisses me and I feel energized again. I go to the showers to change my clothes and he waits for me outside. I think I like him.

He lends out his hand and I take it and we go to a group of people floating in the air...FLOATING IN THE AIR.

"Jaycee put them down!" Jaycee put the girls and Shido down. "Jeez brother can't a demon have some fun every once in a while." I blush at the thought of John's lips on mine. "Ohh you did have fun with this boy. I smell the arousal from him." I become redder. "Jaycee, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend MC!" I become a tomato at this point. Boyfriend wait what!

A/N

Hey everyone!

Sorry for not posting for a long time I was so sick that I thought I was gonna die. (Literally I was at 39.6C when I checked the thermometer)

I'm still sick but not as badly as before. I just wanted to post this so you know why I was gone and yes I did add my sister in this because she keeps asking me what happens next. I also added myself to put up a new storyline for DDLC Girls.

Anyway that's all hopefully I can get back to my regular schedule and look 1000 words!

Mio: Achievement Unlocked! 1k words