D-DLC: The Danganronpa Concept (5k Special)

John's POV

"A body has been found pufufufufu."

That sounds familiar...oh right...Danganronpa.

"C'mon Shido, WAKE UP!" *SLAP* I look to my left to see a girl wearing cat ears slapping a boy wearing a giraffe shirt.

"Owww. Did you really have to hit me that hard?" I remember seeing that face before.

"Shido and Kat, right?" The two look at me with hope in their eyes.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" The pair jumps at me with open arms.

"We thought that you died!"

"He was in a coma stupid."

It all came back to me.

*INSERT CONVINIENT FLASHBACK HERE*

I was with Shido, Kat and Jaycee investigating the death of Sayori.

Shido fell on the floor from the sight of her dead body and hit me towards an open wire, electrifying me in the process.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Why hello there, brother." Jaycee, being the Ultimate Diva, enters from the ceiling.

"Oh you have the Ultimate Artist and the Ultimate Dark Arts Practitioner with you." Pointing at Shido and Kat.

*ANOTHER CONVINIENT FLASHBACK*

Shido started making art when he saw a game in a visual novel style with a pschological horror tag on it.

Kat was intrested in books with pentagrams on it when she was little and summoned her first demon at the age of 6.

*FLASHBACK END*

"We have names you know." Kat summons a boom with a pentagram on it.

"Now now, no need to fight girls." Shido tries (emphasis on tries) to separate the girls.

While that's happening I approach Sayori's body.

*JOHN COLLINS, THE ULTIMATE OBSERVER*

The body is similar to how she died in that game, but she didn't die by hanging...she died because someone choked her using a rope.

*TRUTH BULLET OBTAINED
*SAYORI'S DEATH
*ROPE

I guess that this is the only evidence we have for now. I need to ask the others.

There are only 12 of us when Sayori died...who killed her?

Author's note

Hey there! I just took the longest nap and now I'm back and about to graduate in a month. Man, that's tiring. Anyway, I'm back. For real this time.