Corruption In Slayaway Camp

No one's POV

Everyone leaves the pool since they were extremely tired from volleyball.

"Alpha, scan the area for any possible threats." Alpha appears and scans the whole boat.

"Nope no threats found. You're safe." Alpha disappears.

"Why did you ask her to scan for possible threats?" Said Monika. Everyone had the same question.

"I sensed something in the area...I don't know what it is but...we need to practice safety." Cassie yawns.

"Safety Schmancey we should be having fun!" Fumi looks at her with that anime effect where glasses turn white.

"Would you rather die from my Sweet16 Explosion connected to my heart or would you rather live to see another day?" Cassie becomes pale.

"You remind me of that purple haired girl with the eyepatch and godlike powers." Fumi looks at Yuno with a blank stare.

Shiromi tells Akane that students are panicking about some green grid surrounding them and needs help with it. Akane waves goodbye to everyone.

Ayano was walking back and forth until Monika, Shido, Kat, and Quill approached her.

"Hey Ayano, is something wrong?" Monika asks the worried yandere.

"I'm worried about Senpai and why there are no rivals for me to eliminate." Shido's eyes have fear in them.

"That's because-" Monika was going to say something.

"Wha-What do you mean by eliminate?" Shido backs away slowly.

"Shido watch out!" Kat tries to grab the scared boy but Shido falls off the boat...only to fall into the pool.

"Wait...What...HOW AM I IN THE POOL!!!" Shido starts to panic and Yuri throws a beachball at him

Why must everyone be so mean to me

"Monika can you please take care of your boyfriend...he's soooo annoying sometimes." Monika and Shido blush at what Natsuki said.

"He's not my-" "We're HERE!!!" Sayori grabs Monika, who grabs Yuri, who grabs Natsuki, who grabs Yuno, who grabs Mio, who grabs Quill, who grabs Fumi, who grabs Shido, who grabs Kat, who tries to grab Ayano but (her hand got cut off...jk) her hand didn't reach her.

"Sayori watch out!" Sayori trips and Monika falls on top of Sayori, followed by Yuri, Natsuki, Yuno, Mio, Quill, Fumi, Shido, and Kat.

"Umm what happened to you guys?" The girls and Shido looked up to see Akane, Shiromi, Mido, and John staring at them.

"Long story short they fell." Everyone looked behind them to see Ayano.

"Well then. Everyone go to their respective clubs and make a straight line." John giggles and Mido looks at him.

"What's so funny?"

"Well they can't make a straight line if they're not straight."

*Awkward Silence*

Mido rubs his forehead. "Just go to your club."

John doesn't move at all. "I don't have a club."

"Fine just stay close to me. You'll be safer."

"Aww I love you too."

John grabs Mido's hand and kisses it.

Mido looks at John with anger and love.