Eliminating Osana AGAIN! Pt.2

Ayano's Poem

My knife in my hand
A rival in my sights
On the floor they'll land
Once I turn off their lights

Ayano goes to class as she gave up looking for Osana. "Maybe she's already dead...Hahaha." Suddenly a green-haired girl over hears her and asks who. "Oh...it's...an anime that I have been watching." The girl asks what anime it is. "Oh just a...anime that Info-Chan is making about killing for the one you love." Ayano says out of panic. The girl is convinced about it and stops asking questions. Ayano sighs with relief until a hint of orange enters the room.

Osana's Poem

Two bentos for me and senpai
I made them with love
I hope he doesn't ask why
Hey Osana
Huh?
Expect death from above

Osana enters her classroom to a lot of stares. "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! BAKA!" Everyone goes back to using their phones. Osana walks to her desk. "I hope he likes it (hmph he better)"

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH*
"Hey Senpai, you're gonna have lunch with me right now! But were eating at the fountain" Senpai nods and follows Osana to the fountain. Ayano ran to the rooftop with a knife but she finds out that there's no Osana. "Where are they!" "Hey Yan-Chan who are you looking for?" Midori says while still sending e-mails to Yandere Dev. "Midori have you seen Osana?" Ayano desperately asks. "I think they are down there by the fountain." "Thanks Midori." Ayano spots Osana. "It's now or never." Ayano throws her knife towards Osana only for it to land in the water. "Huh? Who did that?" Osana begins to look around and spots Yandere-Chan. "You! You-" Oops that wasn't supposed to happen.

The knife floats and stabs Osana in the back. "AHHHHHH!!!" Osana slowly loses blood and dies. Everyone calls the police to report a murder. "Wait! I missed but she's dead?" Ayano runs to get the knife and destroy all the evidence but bumps into Senpai at the stairs. "Oh sorry Aya-chan. Have you seen Osana?" Ayano knows that Senpai doesn't know she's dead so she pretends to not know she is dead. "Sorry Senpai I haven't seen her since classtime." Senpai thanks her and continues to look for his friend. Ayano goes down the stairs only for the police to arrive.

THE POLICE ARRIVE AT SCHOOL
THEY DISCOVER THE CORPSE OF OSANA NAJIMI
THE POLICE FIND A KNIFE STAINED WITH THE BLOOD OF OSANA NAJIMI
THE POLICE FIND THE FINGERPRINTS OF AYAN-
Nope not yet.
THE POLICE FIND NO FINGERPRINTS ON THE WEAPON
THE POLICE ASK YANDERE-CHAN BUT CANNOT LINK HER TO ANY CRIMES
STUDENTS ARE FREE TO LEAVE AND OSANA IS ELIMINATED

Monika's Poem
Sad to see my puppet die
But seeing Ayano arrested *sigh*
There's still a lot more to go
It's time to finally start the show

Monika messes around with the games code to avoid an easy game over.

Info: What do you think your doing.

Monika: I'm having fun...and it's only begun.