Megami Saikou meets Monika

Megami's Poem
Remember the murder from the 1980s
When Akademi opened it's gates to young men and ladies
Owned by Saikou Corp., a gift to a daughter
Who after she graduated...left her father

Megami is on her laptop talking to the Student Council about the death of Osana Najimi.

Akane: It is really sad to hear the death of a fellow student.

Aoi: WHOEVER DID THIS WILL PAY!

Megami: Aoi! Stop it! Violence is not the answer here.

Aoi leans on the wall cursing every once in a while.

Megami: Anyway, we need to find ways to keep students safe and prevent them from being paranoid.

Akane: I suggest that all students except us stay in groups.

Kuroko: That's a great idea Akane!

Shiromi: Well the Rainbow Boys and Girls, Martial Arts Club, Occult Club, The Delinquents, Musume and her posse, and Ryuto and Pippi are all together.

Akane: That reminds me.

Everyone looks at Akane.

Akane: *ehem* Starting today, Akademi High now has a Literature Club!

Megami: Literature Club? Hmm....intresting. Who are the members?

Akane: Monika XXXXXX, Yuri XXXXXXX, Sayori XXXXXX, Natsuki XXXXXX, and Ayano Aishi.

Sorry but our last names should never be discovered...that would give you too much information about us

(What was that)

Aoi: Which leaves Horuda Puresu, Kuu Dere, Mai Waifu, and Midori Gurin in a vulnerable state.

Megami: Hmmm...How about one of you guard one of them just to make sure we don't have anymore deaths.

Everyone: Ok.

Megami: The teachers can handle themselves.

Megami ends the video call only to be called by an unknown number. Curious, Megami answers it. Her laptop glitches a bit scaring Megami. Megami looks at her laptop to see a black screen with the words.

M E G A M I  S A I K O U , I  C A N  H E L P  Y O U.  J U S T  T Y P E  Y E S.

Megami: Who or what are you?

T R U S T  M E

Megami types yes and suddenly she remembers fighting Ayano Aishi and sees visions of the past save.

Monika: You must be Megami Saikou.

Megami screams only for Monika to comfort her and tell her about Ayano. Anger and Frustration fill Megami as she agrees to work with Monika to keep Akademi High safe and to eliminate Ayano Aishi.

*Next Day*

Ayano's Poem

Another day, another rival
Who makes the best sansrival
The leader of the cooking club
Amai, that freaking scrub

" I guess that I have lots of time to prepare for Amai since Osana died." Ayano still thinks about the knife that killed Osana. "I know I missed, that knife...it landed in the water." Ayano walks to school and sees an orange haired boy. "Wait a minute...there are no orange haired boys in school?" She follows the boy to the fountain and sees him talking to Senpai.

*Phone Vibrates*

Ayano: Hello?

???: Ayano Aishi, Please go to the Student Council Room...IMMEADIATELY!