What Lies Ahead...

Oka's Poem

Demons are what I worship
A God? For me they are
It's time for me to take a trip
Down memory lane, not that far

I never knew that I died before, I mean I feel like dying everyday. All I wanted to do was summon a demon. Turns out I did summon one before. Now I wanted to do something else. Kill the killer that killed me. Ayano Aishi.

"So? How do you feel?" "I want to kill Ayano Aishi." Megami smirks. "You'll probably need help." Undyne steps forward and salutes. "Undyne the Undying reporting for duty!" I got shocked so I fell down. "A-Are you a demon?" Undyne looks at me and laughs. "Well no but I can fight like one." I stand up. "I'm Oka Ruto, Leader of the Occult Club." I lend out my hand and she takes it. "I'm Undyne, The...uhh...Undying." We shake hands and Megami tells us to go to the Occult Club.

At the Occult Club

"So what do we do now?" I open my book and loom at Undyne. "We wait."

Ayano's Poem

What lies ahead is my 5th rival, Oka Ruto
I have to watch out for that girl Yuno.
My next is Asu Rito.
Wait! Fish lady? Uh oh.

Info-Chan told me to be careful when I approach Oka. I wonder why? I open the doors of the Occult Club and see Oka. I could kill her or negotiate with her. I approach her and a fish lady grabs me. I close my eyes and open them, everything is black and white. This again? I look in front of me to see fish lady and Oka. "Let's do this I dodge the start of Oka's demon hands but got hit with fish lady's spear. -10hp. I attack them with my knife but it misses Oka and hits fish lady's armor. I continue to hit fish lady and her armor breaks. I finish her by throwing my knife towards fish lady and she bleeds. Oka shakes fish lady and she doesn't get up I grab the ritual knife and stab her back. Killing her. I leave them there to rot and go to the meme closet. "Strange a slice of cheese."

Undyne's Poem

The girl shakes me, but I can't get up.
The killer behind her, ready to strike.
A stab wound I see, piercing through her flesh.
A blue eye illuminates the room, Sans.

The human shakes me, trying to help me get up, but I can't. Must not fail. The girl stabs her back and she falls beside me. I see her eyes, her life fading away. No. I stay determined and give her support and we stand up. Then I noticed the skull has a blue eye. "Sans?" I grab the ritual knife and plunge it in the skull. Suddenly smoke covered us and I was brought to a place with someone with fire, a demon with no arms, and a succubus as Alphys calls them. "Welcome Undyne."

D-Deal
E-Erase
A-Avenge
T-Tears
H-Hatred