Ayano vs Monika (Mini Rap Battle) (Non-Canon)

Ayano's Turn

Oh look the president of the literature club. I hope that once I kill you they'll have a sub. Sayori, Natsuki, and Yuri. All of them have matching names unlike you, sadly. Not only that they have a chance in romance. And you're jealous so you kill them using script commands. Deleting and poetry is all you can do. So get your own Senpai or else I'll kill you.

Monika's Turn

Seriously that's it? You could have done better. But I am surprised that you didn't stutter. One thing that you don't know about me, is that I'm best girl and you're just an emotionless zombie. Your game is basically a stupid fantasy, and what game do they want? Oh wait it's doki doki. So shut up as I bring them to havana, while I give you your own noose and say Sayo-nara.

Ayano's Turn

You're stating facts from last year. When your game was number one and when YanDev had fear. But now I'm back and better than ever. 4 years in the making and still getting better. You are nothing more than an easter egg. Who was put in the game with no function, just a fly on my leg. Admit it, you are a one-hit wonder. Who can't win anyway, so you became a deletor.

Monika had enough and deleted Ayano.

Monika's Poem

True, I am a deletor.
You're eliminated and I now I can savor.
My victory over Ayano Aishi.
The girl who never won Senpai, what a tragedy.

Monika puts a note in Senpai's Locker and goes to the tree and confesses to Senpai only to be stapped by a floating knife. Senpai runs away and Ayano's ghost laughs and disappears.