SNAP Mode (Ending 1 of 4)

WARNING VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EXTREME VIOLENCE
I SUGGEST THAT YOU DON'T IMAGINE THIS UNLESS YOU ARE INTO EXTREME DEATHS
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Ayano's Poem

What once was there, is now a memory
I needed Senpai, so desperately
They don't see what I see
Senpai, my love, my one and only

"If I can't have him...NOBODY CAN!"

ID NO.1 "SENPAI/TARO YAMADA" HAS BEEN DELETED

At that point Monika completely broke me. S-Senpai. I froze where I stood and looked at Monika dead in the eyes. Knife at my left, Box Cutter at my right, and a pair of Scissors hidden in my skirt. Everything that I worked hard for. I gripped my weapons to the point where the plastic on the box cutter cracks. Gone. Monika came closer to me, still having those jumpscare-like eyes. All her fault. She comes face to face with me. Heartbroken. "Now Aishi...what are you gonna do about it?". Taunting me with her voice. Monika laughs maniaclly. Shut up. She continues laughing. Shut up! She continues laughing. I...said...SHUT UP! I slice her throat with my knife and plunge her stomach with the box cutter. It's not enough. I grab my scissors and stab her shoulder. Her screams are music to my ears. Blood spilled the floors of Akademi, Monika's blood to be specific.

Monika.chr Eliminated

Yuno looks impressed. Undyne pukes on the ground. Nemesis runs towards me but I kicked her katana from her hand. I grabbed it and stabbed Monika on the chest. Nemesis is unconscious. Everyone that was with her deserves to die. I pull out the Knife and throw it at Yuno. She avoids it but it hits her phone. "What! NO!" Yuno is sucked by a vortex.

Yuno Gasai Eliminated.

Undyne throws a spear at me. I dodged it. She continues to throws spears at me. I dodge every single one. I stab her with the box cutter.

Undyne the Undying Eli-

Undyne's determination keeps her alive but I stab her 26 more times and she dies for real this time.

Undyne the Undying Eliminated.

Nemesis gets up and pulls a retractable baton from her pocket. She hits my neck and I fall to my knees. She tries to hit me again but I roll out of the way and kick her. I keep kicking her until she spews out blood from her nose, mouth, and ears. To make sure she is dead, I handpick her eyes out getting a scream before she dies there looking ugly af.

Nemesis Eliminated.

Megami's Poem

Blood everywhere
No this can't be happening
Must save everyone
Need help IMMEADIATELY

Megami sees everything through the security cameras. "No! NO! NO! NO!" She grabs a microphone. "EVERYONE IN AKADEMI HIGH! PLEASE LEAVE THE SCHOOL PROPERTY IMMEADIATELY! TEACHERS APPREHEND AYANO AISHI!" Everyone runs out of their classrooms. Megami runs to the back of the school to the delinquents. "What do you wa-" "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN OSORO! NOW GO A KNOCKOUT AYANO AISHI!" Osoro crosses her arms. "What's in it for us?" Megami panics. "ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST STOP AYANO AISHI!" Osoro snaps her fingers and everyone goes to the plaza.

The delinquents see Ayano covered in blood but that doesn't stop them. The girls grip their weapons and swing at Ayano. She dodges them and one by one kills them. Ayano grabs a crowbar from one of the now dead delinquents. "Who's next?" The male delinquents decide to go one by one. After a few minutes they all died. "That's it Aishi! You're mine." Osoro and Ayano fight. Osoro throws punches and kicks at Ayano who fails to defend some of them, leaving her with bruises and a broken jaw. Ayano crawls to Nemesis' body. "Good riddance!" Osoro delivers one last kick but Ayano plunges the baton on Osoro's throat. "I beg to differ." Osoro's blood comes out of her mouth as she bleeds to death.

Osoro Shidesu Eliminated.

Megami calls the leader of the science club to unleash robot-chan.

Robot-chan Activated

Robot-chan goes to action and uses a rocket powered leg to hit Ayano on her stomach. Ayano coughs up blood but laughs maniacally and grabs the leg and uses it to destroy robot-chan.

Robot-chan Eliminated

Megami calls in Saikou Corp. for her Mecha-suit. The suit arrives and Megami gets on it to battle Ayano Aishi. Ayano was painted with red blood covering her whole entire body. Her only weapon being the baton that was lodged at Osoro's neck. "AYANO AISHI! SURRENDER IMMEADIATELY OR FACE A DEATH THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!" Megami is now at her last resort. Facing Ayano Aishi herself. "Ahh Megami Saikou...you will be the last one." Megami shoots a miss,e towards Ayano but Ayano grabs her phone and an EMP wave was released turning off every object that requires electricity. Thanks Info-chan. Luckily, Megami's Mecha-suit uses pure stored energy. Megami punches Ayano with the suit's fist, breaking her leg. Ayano stands like nothing happened. I don't feel it. Ayano runs towards Megami with the baton and stabs her at her heart. The baton hits the stored energy tank and it explodes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE POLICE ARRIVE AT SCHOOL
THE POLICE DISCOVER THE DEATHS OF MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING AYANO AISHI
THE POLICE TRY TO FIND EVIDENCE BUT FINDS NOTHING BUT ASHES
THE POLICE QUESTION EVERYONE AT AKADEMI HIGH BUT EVERYONE WAS TO AFRAID TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS
THE HEADMASTER CLOSES AKADEMI HIGH FOR GOOD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"OF COURSE NOBODY LISTENS TO ME...I AM JUST A BODY FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION...FLOATING IN NOTHINGNESS...SISTER THIS IS THE END.

BAD END

A/N

I know I promised a 1.5k long chapter but writing this made me feel very uncomfortable. Sorry. Also the first 3 endings are filler chapters. I'm making an extra long chapter to make the book more like...a book? Yeah. Luv ya <3

ENDING 1 of 4