Manga, MC and More Info

Osano's Poem
Created with leftover assets
And code of various students
To win the heart of Senpai
And make sure nobody will die

Osano opens his eyes to see a girl with a white bow. "Who are you?" Monika smiles at her creation. "The name's Monika and I made you." Osano gets confused. "Made me? What do you mean made me?" Monika explains to Osano about him being a love interest to a boy and my goal, I'm not complaing though, it's in my code. "...And that's all you need to know." Monika teleports him to the gates of Akademi High where he's given the memories of Osana. Meanwhile, Monika resets every student except Ayano to put Osano into their memories. "There all set."

Y U RI 'S PO EM
A BO OK T E LLS A STO RY
SO ME TIM ES HAP PY, SO ME TIME S GO RY
M AN GA ISN 'T LIT ER A TURE NA TS UKI
*Email from Midori*
NO T N OW MI DO RI

Just in case:
(A book tells a story
Sometimes happy, sometimes gory
Manga isn't literature natsuki
Not now midori)

Yuri is in the Literature Club making tea. "Hey Sayori, do you think Manga is Literature?" Natsuki asks. "I really don't know...try asking Yuri." Natsuki heads over to Yuri. "Hey, do you think Manga is Literature?" Yuri gives Natsuki a cup of tea and both sit on the floor. "I don't really count manga as reading material. I read novels about horror or story telling plus it increases my vocabulary and intelligence. For me, manga is just a waste of time." Natsuki slaps Yuri. "I think Manga is literature." Said a boy at the door. Natsuki immediately recognized who it is and ran up to him. "OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Natsuki hugs MC with tears flowing down her cheeks. "Well long story short, a girl called Info-Chan brought me here and..." MC continues to explain to Sayori. Unknown to them, Monika eavesdropped on their conversation.

Monika's Poem
How can this be?
I deleted everything!
How can she see?
She's hiding something.

Monika ran to Info-Chan's room and teleported inside. "You! How did you get MC here?" Info-Chan laughs hysterically. "It was pretty simple really, I just did what you did to get here. I programmed him." Monika is shocked and angry at the same time. She waves her hand and a coding screen appears. She tries to delete Info-Chan's Code but is unable to find it. "Don't even try to delete me. My code is extremely difficult to find, but yours on the other hand, is very visible." Monika checks her code only to find nothing happening to it. "I can just delete you but that would be too boring...I want to torture you until you decide to give up." Monika teleports and grabs Info-Chan. "I will not be defeated." "Just wait and see Monica.chr" Monika leaves the room. "And btw...thanks for adding some of the Male Rivals...it will give me more time to win Senpai." Info-Chan sits back and relaxes on her chair.

(Bug fix: Monika was spelled as Monoka)