Chapter 1

Camilas POV
I woke up with a pounding headache and nothing but a bright white light. I could feel warmth radiating down on my skin and my shirt sticking to me. I rubbed my temples and my eyes and opened them once again, this time hoping to see some rational shape. My eyes adjusted to the light quickly and
i saw that i was surrounded by blue ocean water. I then felt the rocking of the boat- wait..why am i on a boat?

Flashback
I stood at the end of the large yacht sipping on the water bottle i had brought in my purse. This was Lauren Jauregui's birthday party after all, there was bound to be some sort of alcohol infiltrating any drink, so i opted to bring my own drink. I don't know why i was here, maybe because of the crush i had on Lauren, or should i say my unrealistic crush on Lauren. Lauren was the most popular girl in school, i'm pretty sure she has never even noticed me before. But the whole school was invited to her party so here i was with my friend Sandra. Only she had been flirting with some boy all night and i was left alone. I guess i had nothing to do but admire Lauren's beauty from afar. I looked at her taking in her brown hair and those gorgeous eyes, those pink lips that i had almost been caught staring at one to many times. And i can't forget her ass...damn.

Present- Camila's POV

I remembered it clearly now. It all came down on me now, i was in the middle of the ocean stranded on a lifeboat. My throat felt dry and my headache only worsened from the anxiety growing in my mind.
"Well look who finally decided to join the party" A raspy voice said. i noticed who it was immediately.
"Sorry, but i'm not sure this is a party i want to join". I said jokingly and somewhat seriously as i turned around, i then noticed my predictions were right. The voice i had heard was Lauren. It's kind of like figuring out you are stranded on a lifeboat with a tiger. Shit.

Lauren POV

I never really talked to Camila before, but i knew she would be goofy and funny just by the few words she has spoken.
"Isn't this the part where you make fun of me and blame me fore getting us into this mess? Where you become a bitch just to claim your position on our tiny social ladder?" Camila said.
"Excuse me?" i scoffed a bit at her calling me a bitch, but it wouldn't be the first time somebody used that nickname for me.
"Sorry i thought that maybe if i called you that, you would be less intimidating. i was proven wrong" She shyly smiled.
"Your funny" i then grabbed her water bottle out of her purse and took a large gulp. "Mmmm".
"Hey! don't drink too much! what if thats the only water we can find!".
"Whoa, calm your tits kiddo. i went missing from my own birthday party, i'm sure somebody will find us soon". i threw the water bottle back at her.
"I am Calm!" Camila yelled as the water bottle hit her arm.
"You sound like it" i said with sarcasm, smirking.
"Whatever.." She looked out against the horizon.
"Hey, at least we can get good tans out here" i said smugly, lying on the hard white ground of the lifeboat.
I'm glad my parents were rich enough to get a high class lifeboat like this one. They had more space to lay out and weren't like the dingy inflatable kinds.
"You don't seem to see that we are stranded on a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean Lauren".
"Camila, calm the fuck down. Worrying isn't going to save us, it's not going to bring us a helicopter. so why worry? it just gives you wrinkles". i heard her sigh after i said this and just smiled. Somebody needs to take that stick out of her ass.
I then looked up into the beating sun. Maybe this happened for a reason. Somehow God planned for this to happen. for me to be stuck on a lifeboat with an adorable- wait..adorable? Camila is not adorable... i'm probably just dehydrated. My vision is just blurred.