chapter six

Lauren POV

I laid down in our little shelter and couldn’t stop thinking about Camila. I smiled to myself and saw her came over to me. Camila quickly got on top of me and straddled me, leaning down and attacking my lips with hers.

I put my hands in her hair, tightly sealing her face to mine. I felt her tongue lick my bottom lip, as soon as i parted my lips i felt her tongue come inside my mouth. It explored every inch of my mouth and the pleasure was overwhelming.

I moaned into her mouth and i could feel her lips turn up into a smile, she broke the kiss for a brief second as we both breathed heavily.

“Damn Camz” I panted out. Camila was a great kisser i must admit.

“You haven’t seen anything yet…” Camila said, as she leaned back down to kiss me.

Her hands went up my sides, until she groped my breasts. I leaned up to her and was about to take off her bikini top.

My eyes snapped open. Shit. That was just a dream. I looked around to see the fire i made still burning brightly, and Camila cuddled tightly into my side.

That dream left me with a burning desire for Camila. 

“Camz…” I whispered lightly. “Camz” I said louder, i saw her open her eyes.

She looked up at me. “Whats wrong babe?” Camila answered in a whisper.

“Nothing…” I pulled her on top of me, so that she was straddling me. I put my hands in her hair and pulled her head down to mine, connecting our lips. 

Camila was a little shocked at first but then she kissed me back. I shoved my tongue into her mouth without permission and she moaned loudly in pleasure. The sound drove me crazy.

Although we were both in bikini’s i wanted the least clothing covering her as possible. I reached for the knot in the back of her bikini and started untying it. She started nibbling at my neck and i found it hard to concentrate on the knot. 

“What made you so horny?” I heard Camila whisper.

I blushed a bit, not wanting to go into detail about my heated dream.

“I don’t know, sex by firelight has always seemed fun” I shrugged. 

“Who said we were going to have sex? I’m tired” Camila said, rolling off of my body.

“Camz..” I whined. 

“We have only just had our first kiss, no need to rush things. Plus i just feel so weak. We’ve been living off of crackers and water” Camila answered, i heard her stomach rumble at the exact moment.

“Well let’s get food to strengthen you up” I responded.

“You don’t even care about my wellness do you? You just want to fuck me” Camila said.

“Woah, vulgar language! I never thought i would hear you say that” I giggled. I can’t believe that Camila would actually swear and be sexual at the same time.

“Your rubbing off on me” She giggle. 

Although it was still night, I wanted food too. Our crackers would run out soon and i felt weak as well.

I stood up, and helped Camila up as well. I looked around and spotted bananas hanging from the trees.

“Camz..You hungry for bananas, my little monkey?” I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

“I’m amazing at climbing trees! I got this babe. You built the shelter, so i’ll get our food”. Camila grinned widely. She was too cute.

“Be careful” I warned to her as she walked over to the tree. She started to climb up the tree slowly.

“This is easy peezy lemon squeezy” Camila called down.

“Stop talking and focus!” I called up. 

Before i knew it, Camila was at the top of the tree. She started throwing down bananas to me, i caught them. Luckily my hand eye coordination was good form playing softball. 

I watched as her legs were wrapped around the tree, her arms wrapped around it too. She was sitting there like it was nothing.

“i’m kind of jealous of the tree” I called up to her. She threw down a banana so that it hit my head.

“Are you always horny?” Camila started descending down the tree.

“No” I replied.

“Liar” Camila said as she reached the bottom of the tree. She smiled and grabbed the bananas from my hands.

“Thank you god!” She held the bananas over her head and then grabbed my hand, leading us back over to the shelter. I laughed.

Camila was so goofy.

Camila POV

I woke up the next morning, my stomach filled up with last nights bananas. I sat up and spotted Lauren in the ocean with the spear we had got from the lifeboat.

I walked out to the sand where the water just ended.

“Whatcha doing babe?” I called out, squinting at her.

“Catching fish! i need meat! Come out, i’ll teach you how” Lauren waved me over.

“I don’t think i can kill animals” I said as i reached her.

“Would you rather kill yourself by not eating?” Lauren handed me the fishing spear, and she held onto the net filled with some of her previous catches.

Killing fish was not going to be easy. I can’t imagine taking an animals life.

I felt Laurens body press up against my back, her arms wrapped around mine.

“It’s all about focus” She said. How was i supposed to with her arms wrapped around me? She kissed my neck from behind, and giggled when i gasped.

“Pick a fish…and throw the spear!” I felt Lauren help me and i saw the spear pierce the fish.

I felt my eyes get teary, it’s body was immediately lifeless. I turned around as Lauren put the fish in the net. She looked at me and wiped her thumb over my cheek, taking away my salty tear.

“Babe..it’s ok. We need to live, there are plenty fish in the sea” Lauren said softly.

“Please don’t say you live by that philosophy”. I said, referring to her dating other people.

“No i don’t. Your my brave little Camzi” Lauren leaned in and kissed my forehead. “i’m proud of you”.

I smiled, Lauren always knew how to make me feel better.

“Now lets eat! Your going to need all the energy you can get” Lauren said, winking at me.

We walked back to our shelter. I bit my lip. Being stuck on an island was actually one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Would Lauren have ever even talked to me if we weren’t in this situation?

“I’ll cook the fish! i don’t trust your cooking” Lauren said smiling widely.

I sat underneath the shade of out little hut and watched as Lauren attempted to cook the fish.

“Are we already having trust issues?” I asked her, with a playful glance.

She didn’t respond, instead she just smiled at me. The smile was so warm and happy. 

“Camila your awesome, you know that?” Lauren asked randomly.

“Yeah, your not so bad yourself” I responded.

“Your the realist person i have ever met..if that makes sense” She said.

I shook my head yes and watched as my beautiful girl prepared our food.

I was starting to like living here.