Chapter 11

Btw in the last chapter i referred to Lauren as a monster in a metaphor kind of way, she isn’t actually like a vampire or something. Her crazy side is just coming out from being on the island for so long.

Camila PoV

Her lips were all over mine, her tongue swirling in my mouth. Lauren had my hands pinned above my head with her hand, her other hand roaming along my body. i didn’t want this, i didn’t want her to be attacking me like this.

"Stop!" I tried to call out, but it was no use.

She then started kissing my neck, she bit it harshly. I looked up at her and her lips had blood all over them, her teeth were chewing on my neck. She was eating me.

Fuck. My eyes opened wide, and i looked up. The rain was still falling hard, and Lauren was still over in the shelter. That was just a dream.

I sighed, thank god that was a dream. But at the same time, she had been so rough with me earlier, the dream wasn’t far off from reality. 

"Camila" Lauren called out. "I thought you would never wake up" She offered me a small smile. 

Don’t fall for those eyes Camila…don’t forgive her. 

"Come on over Camz! Youre probably freezing!" She said again.

I wanted to walk over to her, and cuddle. But i can’t, i can’t trust her. What if she hurts me again? 

i know this island was making us crazy..but it turned Lauren into something i haven’t seen before. And that was scary.

I saw her walking towards me, i stood up and stepped back.

"What the fuck Camila? I’m just trying to be nice" Lauren was coming closer. 

"Well..we both know you aren’t..so just back off" I stuttered. 

Lauren came up to me, only a foot away.

"I won’t hurt you…" Lauren smirked, "Maybe". She toppled a bit to her side, i could tell she was dehydrated and probably not thinking straight.

"Lauren…get away" The rain was making my hair stick to my face.

"Babe..if you won’t let me be nice to you..i guess i can only be mean" She came up to me and grabbed my arms in her hands, holding them tightly.

I kneed her in the gut and ran to the shelter. i think i made her pissed..great. I saw a different look in her eyes, she was in her other state of mind.

"Playing hard to get?" She lunged at me and tackled me onto the ground. 

Shit. Laurens body was on top of mine, holding me down.

"Lauren, drink some water. Your not thinking rationally right now" i was scared shitless.

"Camz..i’m not trying to hurt you. i just want to fuck you baby" Laurens smile was devilish. "It’s your fault anyway, if we weren’t on the island right now this wouldn’t be happening".

She leaned down and kissed me and i fought back.

"Whats your problem?" I asked. "Your not yourself anymore" She looked into my eyes and just rolled hers.

"Don’t play that shit with me…i’m sick of being here! So now you can feel my pain..i’m about to fuck you so hard" She licked her lips.

"Lauren..don’t. Not like this! Please, we are stuck on an island together. I don’t want to hate you.."

"So now you hate me? I can change your opinion" Lauren was straddling my waist, her forceful hands locked my head to hers as she kissed me harshly. 

Camila stop getting turned on…i let out a moan. Well that idea didn’t last for long.

"I’m so lucky that we got to stay her for a few more days…Now i can do whatever i want with your worthless ass"

"Lauren..why are you still pissed?"

"Well at first i thought you did this out of love..but you fell asleep and i had time to think this over" Lauren kissed my lips again.

"sdfevsdhbcjh" I tried to talk but her tongue was shoving itself down my throat. 

Her hands moved down to my ass and grabbed it, my body lifted slightly off the ground with her movements. She took this as an opportunity to grind against my with her knee, again.

She grinded faster and faster and i coudln’t help but moan with pleasure.

"I knew you would like this baby" Lauren said, panting.

i tried to refuse her movements but i couldn’t. Shit. Camila stop this..Lauren can’t treat you like this.

Lauren PoV

Camila’s body was growing weaker, i knew she couldn’t resist me.  I then felt her hand slap the side of my face. I guess that was revenge for my previous slap.

Fuck..my headache pounded loudly in my ears. What was i doing?

"What have you become? Your not the Lauren i know" Camila said. 

"I’m sorry" i rolled off of her again. That slap brought me back to reality.

I started to sob, what was i doing to Camz? I was hurting her..i had to stop. This whole situation is fucking with my brain! 

"Lauren, it’s ok. i’m fine" How could Camila be so forgiving?

"Who am i, Camz?" 

I turned to my side, and looked at her little innocent face. I spotted a figure behind her, mom?

"Mom! You found us!" I called out.

"Lauren, who are you talking to?" Camila asked.

I looked back up, my mom was gone. Shit, i was hallucinating.

"Babe, just get some rest" Camila pulled me into her side and cuddled me close.

"I don’t deserve you" i said. "You didn’t call for help because you loved me. You did all of this out of love and i’m being a jerk".

"Yeah..i was worried i would lose you. We can move past this though..your just being a jerk cause you are dehydrated and hungry..for me" I laughed at Camila’s comment.

"i’m sorry. I was just really pissed and being stubborn and not seeing why you did what you did".

"It’s ok…just please get some sleep. Crazy Lauren is a lot to handle"

"I love you Camila".

"I love you too". She smiled at me.

I then felt my headache throb, a buzzing in my ears, and everything went