Chapter 37

Camila PoV

Lauren and i pulled up to school in her car, parking in our usual spot. I hadn't told Lauren about the flash of blonde hair i saw in her window the other day, and now i was on edge.
"Baby" Lauren giggled, "Are you alright? You've been staring at that tree for like five minutes".
"Uh, yeah i'm fine" I didn't realize i was staring, "That tree just has really cool leaves".
"Ok" She smiled and leaned over, kissing my cheek.
We got out of the car and started walking towards the school. I glanced around and opened my eyes wide.
"Lauren" I tugged on her hand and she followed my gaze, there was Cece with her clique of friends, standing near a tree.
"How the hell is she back at school?" Lauren said. "She must of only had a concussion".
"She must have a very thick skull" I said, Lauren smiled at my remark.
"Let's just avoid her" She started walking with me towards the doors of the school.
"We can't just let her roam the school....how are we supposed keep the secret that she almost killed you!" I said a little loudly, a few heads turned my way.
"If we tell anybody, she will kill us, we don't know how many other people are associated in her hate group, that guy might be" She gestured towards a random kid, standing alone. The kid starting picking his nose.
"I highly doubt that" I said, we both started laughing.
"That's really disgusting" Lauren looked away from the kid.
"If i picked my noise, would you break up with me?" I asked, we walked towards our chemistry class.
"Yes!" Lauren bumped her shoulder against mine and i fell slightly into a locker. We brushed past a few kids in the hallway.
"That's so mean, you should love me no matter what" I smirked.
"Sorry, i don't want anybody's picking nose fingers near my vagina" She said, we walked into our class. "If you know what i mean".
I let go of her hand and slapped her arm lightly. She was laughing at me.
"You are so provocative all the time!" I shook my head.
We both sat down in our seats, and i smiled at her. She always knew how to make me laugh.
Lauren PoV
After my first class of the day passed, i grew more nervous. I had a few classes with Cece and i wasn't ready to face her.
I walked Camila to her next class.
"See you later" I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
"See ya, don't cause any trouble" She smiled and walked into her classroom.
"I'll try!" I called out.
I started making my way down the hallway and walked into my math class, i saw Cece sitting by the window, talking to her friends. I took a deep breath and sat down across the room.
"Hey Lauren" Cece called out. I clenched my fists, if she really pushed my buttons i had no idea what i would do.
I kept my head down, pulling out my Iphone and scrolling through tumblr.
"Lauren!" Cece taunted again. "She's fucking deaf" She whispered to her friends, they all laughed.
I hated her group of friends, they always tried to beat out my friend group for the top spot in social class, they always failed.
I heard foot steps walking across the floor, and by now a few other students were watching our encounter.
I turned my head and saw the teacher walk to his desk, i let out a sigh of relief, seeing Cece still sitting across the room. Her eyes were gazing right at me, i stared back. Her eyes were chilling and cold, revealing a deeper layer of who she was.
She broke the glance, a smirk still on her face. I couldn't believe that i would be seeing her everyday. People had been talking about her getting hit by a car, falling down a hill, just a bunch of rumors about how she had a concussion.
"Hello Class, today we will be working on our math packets to study for the upcoming test" The teacher said, the entire class groaned. "It won't be too bad, i have assigned you partners".
My heart sped up, with my luck i would be placed with Cece.
"Cece and Lauren" The teacher finished saying the partners. I heard her laugh fill the room as she walked over to me.
"Long time no see" She sat down and pulled her desk next to mine.
"How does your head feel?" I smiled and started writing my name on my packet.
"Great, how does your stomach feel?" She asked. "Probably not to bad, considering the physical activity you have been up to".
"What is that supposed to mean?" I spat out.
"You'll see" She rolled her eyes. "I suck at math, so you are going to have to help me".
"Don't act normal, you tried to shoot me. You don't deserve any help"
"I wasn't actually going to shoot you, i was just trying to scare the shit out of you" She smiled.
"Sure" I answered, working on more math problems.
"How is Camila?" She was looking right at the side of me head, i turned to face her.
"Leave us alone"
"I was asking how she was, i'm concerned" She lied.
"You are such a bitch"
"Thanks. So how is Camila?" She persisted. "Wait don't answer that, i'm sure she is great. You seemed to be enjoying each other a few days ago".
"What?"
"I saw you two, in your room fucking eachother" She said nonchalantly, "It really turned me on. Mind inviting me next time?"
I slapped Cece right across the face, i stood up and grabbed my bags. She got up and walked towards me.
"Girls, girls settle down" The teacher said, from across the room. "Do you two want to go to the Principal?".
"That was a terrible idea" Cece said, inching closer to me.
"You have everything wrong Cece, you act like i should be scared of you. When in reality, you should be very scared of me. I have beat up girls before, and you are nothing to me" I scoffed.
She lunged at me and crashed me back into the floor. We started pulling eachothers hair and slapping and punching.
"Girls" The teacher tried to pull Cece off of me.
I flipped us over so that i was on top of her, i took a final punch to her nose. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.
"Without a gun in your hand, you don't stand a chance against me. And if you try anything, i will tell the police all about you. Look who is getting black mailed now" I smirked.
She pulled my shirt and whispered back, "having you on top of me like this reminds me of all those nights we had together".
"Yeah? Get over it" I got off of her and looked at the class.
"She punched somebody who had a concussion" A kid whispered. I grabbed my back pack and started walking into the hallway. The principal met me in the hallway and grabbed my arm. Cece came out and the principal walked us both to his office.
Camila PoV
I sat in the office, waiting for Lauren to be done. Word had spread quickly of what she had done to Cece, and i kind of expected it. Lauren was always a fighter.
I stared around the office quietly and really wanted Lauren to come out. I heard the door open and the principal popped his head out. "Camila Cabello, i believe you are involved in this feud as well, please come into my office".
I gulped and walked in, I sat in the chair next to Lauren and grabbed her hand. I saw Cece staring at me, the same devious look in her eyes.
"Alright girls, I will be back in an hour, have all of your problems resolved by then, or else. There is a camera in here so no funny business" He stood up and started to walk out.
"Are you crazy? We are never resolving anything with Cece!" Lauren said angrily. "Leaving us in a room for an hour is a terrible idea".
"I know what i am doing, resolve things" He said in a firm tone. He walked out and closed the door behind him. Leaving Lauren, Cece and me alone in his office.
Things were about to get interesting.