chapter 21

Lauren PoV

I walked into my closet, the song Sail by Awolnation blasting out of my iPod speakers. I looked through my clothes, trying to find an outfit for the party at Jake’s tonight.

"Lauren!" Camila yelled.

"What?" I called back.

"Come here" She yelled over the music.

I groaned and walked out of the closet and spotted Camila in a simple yet sexy black dress. My eyes roamed up and down her body, she looked great.

"Is this ok for the party?" She asked, she bit her lip and watched me take in her outfit.

"Uh" I broke out of my trance. "No, you look great but it’s a casual party. So you can wear something of mine, just let me look".

The party was casual, but girls would be wearing dresses. But there was no way i was going to allow Camila to wear a revealing dress, i didn’t need guys fondling her all night.

"Ok. Why is this music so loud?" She asked as she followed me into my walk in closet.

"It gets me hyped up for the party, gets my swag on" I replied, smiling at her reaction.

"That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard" She giggled lightly.

"Hey, watch what you say babe, or else you’ll be going to the party in nothing but your undergarments" I smirked. "i wouldn’t mind it, but we don’t want the guys getting a too excited".

I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black and white leather jacket, i handed them to her. It was a good outfit, but wouldn’t make every guy be all over her.

"Thanks for the clothes, you’re a savior" She kissed my cheek and walked out of the closet to change.

I smiled and put my hand to my cheek, any contact of her lips to my skin always left a tingling sensation.

"Don’t walk out ok! I’m changing" She yelled to me.

"I’ve seen you naked before, it’s not that big of a deal"

"Times have changed, Jauregui"

I smiled and walked to the door of my closet and peaked out. I should respect her wishes but at this point I’ve been craving her body, maybe looking at it would partly satisfy my cravings.

I watched as she removed her shirt, revealing her bra and slender stomach. I’m such a stalker but oh well.

"Lauren!" She said, crossing her arms. Shit, she caught me.

"Sorry, i was checking the time" I lied.

"If my body is a clock, then yes you were checking the time" Camila rolled her eyes and i bit my lip.

"Sorry not sorry" I said as she chucked her shirt at me.

I closed the closet door so that i was inside, and couldn’t look at Camila. As much as i wanted to watch Camila, i still had to pick out my outfit anyway. I ended up picking out maroon skinny jeans and a black leather jacket, embedded with gold studs in a few places.

I walked out and saw Camila sitting on my bed. Her eyes looked at me and she smiled.

"Cute outfit" She said as she grabbed her phone.

"Thanks, you too" I winked.

"Well obviously you like my outfit, it’s yours" She said as she picked a piece of lint of off her pants.

"I was trying to say that you look good in it" I grabbed my phone then her hand. "Let’s go".

"Are you sure i look ok?" Camila asked as we walked down my staircase.