Chapter - 42

Camila PoV
I walked along the sidewalk, looking down at my feet. Lauren and her ex boyfriend being in the same house did bother me, but the worst thing was when she introduced me as a friend.
"Hey" A voice called out from a car, i looked over and saw a girl with long brown hair, her window rolled down.
"Uh..hi" I responded, her car slowed down to match my pace.
"Why do you look so sad?" She asked.
"I don't give my life story to strangers" I kept walking slowly.
"And i usually don't talk to strangers on the side of the road, unless they are cute" She smirked. "My name is Lucy, what's yours?".
"Camila"
"That's a nice name, do you need a ride? Or a good time?" She pulled her car over and and leaned over, opening the car door for me.
"I don't get into strangers cars" I said, smiling.
"Then fuck you"
I gasped at her remark. "Fine, i'll take a ride" I got into the passenger seat and closed the door.
"So, want to tell me why you seem so down?"
"Girlfriend problems...." I said.
"Oh, ok" She smirked. "Elaborate?".
"My girlfriend has her ex boyfriend staying at her house and not only is that bad enough but she introduced me to him as her friend. So that only makes me think that she doesn't want him to know-"
"Breathe" Lucy said. I took a deep breathe, trying to calm myself down.
"Why do you care about me?"
"I don't know, you just seem like a sweet girl who needs somebody to talk you" She said, driving.
"Thanks, but can i ask where we are going?" I looked out the window.
Lauren PoV
"Why did Camila leave so soon?" Asher walked into my room without even knocking.
"Cause of you" I said, pissed off.
"What? Did my amazing looks scare her off?" He said.
"Shut the fuck up, you are way to full of yourself" I was so angry right now.
"What did i do wrong? Is it that time of the month?" He asked.
"Shut up. You pissed off my girlfriend that's what you did" I spit out, sitting on my bed.
"Girlfriend? You're gay?" He laughed. "Oh my god this is great".
"What? You have a problem with that?"
"I just never thought of you as gay, i mean we did fuck a few times"
"I'm bisexual idiot" I replied.
"Oh, ok" He smirked. "Picturing you and Camila together" He licked his lips.
"Do you want me to slap you?" I asked.
"Don't take your anger out on me, not my fault you and your girlfriend have issues" He put his hands up in defense.
"I'm so done with you. I'm leaving this house for a while, my parents said we should hang out today so they think we aren't home. so just be quiet, stay in your room and act like we went out for ice cream when we tell them stories later" I brushed past him and walked out of my room, and down the steps quietly.
"Whatever" He said, he followed me.
"What are you doing?" I whispered.
"I don't want to be stuck here all day" He said.
I looked in the kitchen, my parents weren't there. I then looked in the living room and my heart stopped. What the hell?
"Oh shit" Asher whispered.
"Oh my god" I felt my breathing become labored, tears brimming my eyes, anger running through my body. I stormed towards the door not caring who heard.
We walked outside and Asher grabbed my arms looking me in the eyes.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Do i look ok? What i just saw...." I shook my head and he pulled me into a hug. But his comforting didn't help. "I'm sorry Asher, but i need Camila now, not you".
And with that i walked to my car and headed towards the house of the only person on this earth who could understand me, and comfort me.
Camila PoV
"Can you just drop me off at my house?" I asked.
"Sure" Lucy answered, i told her my address.
"So, I've never seen you around school, where do you go?"
"Private school" She answered simply.
"Oh that's nice" I answered.
"We are at your house, any chance of me getting your number?" She asked.
"Sure" I wrote it down and gave it to her.
"Awesome..so i know you don't like strangers, but maybe a goodbye kiss to get your mind off of things?" She said bluntly.
"I usually don't kiss people so soon..."
"This will be your first stranger kiss" She leaned over slightly.
I looked out the window and saw Lauren sitting on my porch, crying. I looked back at Lucy. As badly as i wanted to kiss her to make me forget Lauren, i couldn't do it.
"Actually, i think i have somebody who you could really get along with, i'm taken" I said.
"Aww man"
"No, this girl you will love. Her name is Vero, you two would be perfect" I gave her Vero's number. "If you need anything, let me know".
"Ok, see ya" She smiled and pulled away.
I ran up to Lauren and sat down next to her, wrapping my arms around her.
"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Just hold me" She said, still crying.
And then i just held her, and wiped away her tears. Our little fight we had was stupid, and immature. All i know is that Lauren needs me, and I need to be here for her. So here i am, holding my beautiful girlfriend, and knowing that i can't ever let her go.