chapter 25

Camila PoV

I walked into Chemistry and saw Vero sitting at our lab table. Lauren was at her locker which bought me some time to talk to Vero. I found my way over to the table and sat down next to her in my usual seat.

"Hey" I said lightly, Vero’s head turned in my direction.

"Hey, let me guess? Your about to tell the whole school my secret, you know what go ahead. See if i give a fuck" She grumbled.

"Woah, i wasn’t planning on it, calm down. In fact if you ever want to talk about being bi" I whispered, "You can talk to me".

"Why are you being nice to me?"

"Because, i’m not like you. And warning, hurricane Lauren is going to come in any time now". To be honest, i have no idea why i feel like i should help Vero out, maybe because i’m bi and can give her advice?

"You told her about the boat?!"

"I had to Vero! I was an emotional wreck" I said.

Then right before the bell rung, Lauren sashayed into the room, plopping down across from me, Jake to her left. She grinned and waved at Vero, in a bitchy way.

This would be fun. I looked around, the teacher still hadn’t come in, giving us the free time that i so desperately didn’t want.

"So lets get started on our lab" Jake chimed in, Lauren glared at him. I kicked her foot and mouthed be nice. She rolled her eyes and turned her attention to Vero.

"So Vero, tell me one good reason why i shouldn’t rip the hair out of your head" Lauren said viciously.

"Because, that would make you look like a huge bitch, oops! You already do appear like that to everybody" Vero confidently said back, she was in defense mode.

"Oh, i’m the bitch? Hear that everybody! i’m a bitch!" Lauren called out, the class now staring at the two bickering girls. "She takes Camila on a boat, after she’s been stranded on an island, and i’m the bitch" Lauren laughed evilly.

If i could crawl under the table and not look like a freak, i would.

"Why do you care so much? Does somebody have a little lezzy crush on Camila?" Vero said. There she goes again with the comments, in order to protect anybody suspecting her of being bisexual.

"Does it matter?" Lauren stood up and walked over to Vero, who stood up as well, coming face to face with eachother.

"I made one mistake! Get over it!" Vero yelled.

"And i made a much larger mistake, which was ever being friends with a bitch like you. You are fake Vero, completely fake" Lauren yelled back, pushing Vero on the shoulders.

"I’m fake? Should i tell everybody the secret you’ve been keeping? That you’ve been acting like you are straight for weeks? I think that’s being fake"

"Vero.." Lauren growled out, i could see her jaw clench together. I needed god to help me out here. The teacher then walked in the room. Holy shit, thank you god!

"Lauren is gay everybody! Her and Camila are in a relationship!" Vero smirked, proud of herself. The class gasped and chattered, some kids on their phones, no doubt spreading the new news.

"You are a psychotic bitch!" Lauren’s hand went up for a slap, when the teacher stepped in.

"Everybody settle down, what is going on girls? Stop this yelling! In fact,  Lauren, Vero and Camila, detention after school". The teacher said.

"What? I wasn’t even involved!" I said, the teacher not hearing me. I shrugged my shoulders, i should be there for Lauren anyway.

"And as extra punishment, you all still have to finish your lab by the end of today. Together" The teacher gave us detention slips and walked away. We all sat back down.