chapter 23

Lauren PoV

I woke up, Camila still cuddled into my side. Words can’t even express how much i missed waking up with her in my arms. I looked at the clock, it was 10am. I haven’t slept this well in a long time, i guess she was my version of a sleeping pill.

I guess Camila felt me wake up, cause she woke up a few moments after. I leaned down and kissed her head.

"Good morning" I really missed saying that.

"Morning baby boo" She said as i giggled lightly.

"Your nicknames are so great, maybe that’s what your profession should be when you are older. Camila Cabello Nickname Creator"

"Are you making fun of me? Babycakes floppypants"

I laughed a little too loudly. “Where the fuck did floppy pants come from?”

"My creative brain" She looked up at me and smiled.

I flipped myself so that i was on top of her and kissed her lips lightly, maneuvering myself between her legs. Her legs were around tight around my waist.

"We shouldn’t be kissing Lauren, i bet i have terrible morning breath"

"Nothing is worse than island breath, i can deal with it" I responded, as i dived in for another kiss. I felt her tongue enter my mouth, her hands in my hair.

I tugged at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off, our lips disconnecting for only a brief moment. She seemed out of breath so i kissed her neck, biting it harshly. She moaned out in pleasure and pain. I hadn’t made out with her in forever and now i was in attack mode.

I leaned up and removed my shirt, and connected our lips again, my hands started traveling up and down her body until they reached her perfect breasts. I squeezed one and moved my palms around on it, wishing her bra wasn’t on.

Camila was moaning, which only turned me on even more. My lips hovered over hers as i took breaths of air. I connected our mouths again and just as i did i heard my door open to my room.

Camila flung me off of her and pulled the blanket up. I looked at the door and saw Taylor there, red faced and embarrassed.

"Sorry i uh..nevermind..sorry i interrupted" Taylor stuttered as she closed the door, i heard her quickly walk off.

"Damn right she is sorry" I pulled Camila so that she was straddling me.

"Lauren!"

"What?"

"We have to talk to her, we can’t just let her spend the next few hours confused" Camila rolled off of me and stood up, putting her shirt back on.

"Ugh she is such a cock block"

"Whose cock is she blocking?" Camila asked.

"It’s just a saying" I pulled a shirt on and grabbed her hand. "Let’s get this over with".

Just as we reached the door, Camila let go of my hand. I understood why, and just proceeded.

We walked downstairs and saw Taylor in the living room, watching TV. I flopped down next to her on the couch, Camila in a big leather chair.

"So you saw me and Camila making out, any questions?" i asked, pissed because she interrupted us making out.

"Are you guys dating or something?" She asked.

"Yes, but it’s a secret, so please don’t tell anybody" Camila pleaded.

"Don’t worry, i won’t tell anybody, and i support you two. Ever since i saw the way Camila looked at Lauren during the welcome home party" Taylor said.