chapter 27

Camila PoV

“Look who it is, my two favorite girls” Vero stood in her doorway, her arms crossed, leaning up against the door frame.

I couldn’t believe we were at Vero’s house, couldn’t we have thought of a better plan?

“We need your help” I said quickly, since Lauren didn’t seem to want to talk.

“I’m listening” She said.

“We told our parents about us and they didn’t take it too well, now go ahead. Brag about how you ruined everything” Lauren snapped.

“Lauren, enough with the attitude! You’ve been in a mood all night long” I said to her. I knew she was only in a weird mood because of all of her emotions she didn’t know how to handle, but Vero was our last resort. We couldn’t be rude to her if we wanted a place to stay.

“Woah, trouble in paradise?” Vero was still smirking.

“Sorry for my attitude. I shouldn’t be in a bad mood, it’s not like we have been through anything in the past few hours” She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and turned to Vero.

“Please let us stay here, we can’t find anywhere else”

“Camila Stop. She feeds off of begging, she loves the attention. Let’s just leave” Lauren tried to walk away but i grabbed her wrist.

“Stop, just calm down” I grabbed her hand and rubbed my thumb on it, “Don’t be angry at things you can’t change”.

“You two can stay here, come on in” Vero let us walk in, relief washing over me. “But if you don’t want your parents finding out that you are here, we are going to need to be secretive”.

“Thanks, didn’t know you had nice deep down in your core” Lauren seemed in a better mood.

“Well, anything for Camila. She is such a sweet heart” Vero blew me a kiss.

“Thanks” I said awkwardly, not sure of how to act.

“No problem” Vero smiled and walked us around her house. “This is the living room”.

“I’ve been here before, we can find our way” Lauren said.

“I’m actually glad you two came, let’s all just put everything aside for now. Ok?” Vero asked.

Really? This was great. I didn’t think she would push everything aside so easily.

“Deal” Lauren smiled and i nodded along.

“Ok so Lauren can stay in my guest room, and Camila can stay with me” Vero led us up the steps.

“Your funny Vero, you know that?” Lauren grabbed my hand again and pulled me close.

“What? My bed is comfy, i’m sure Camila would like it”

“Cuddling with Lauren is more comfortable than any bed could possibly be” I added in.

“Awww! You are so fucking sweet” Lauren grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

“No kissing in my house, that is one rule you two must follow” Vero said.

I felt her hand on my stomach as she pushed us apart from each other.

“It’s ok Camz..behind locked doors we can break the rules” Lauren brushed past Vero and into the guest room.

I giggled and followed her into the guest room, glad that we were all getting along.

“My mom never comes in here, so you two should be able to hide here. My parents work a lot so i will just tell you when you are safe to come out” Vero stood in the doorway.