Chapter - 39

Lauren PoV
Our car flew forward a little, the back being only slightly hit. But behind us the car had collided with another, the accident looking very serious.
"Camz, you alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, how bout you?"
"I'm fine. We are lucky, only a second later and we would have been that car" I nodded towards the red car that had the side crushed in.
"It looks bad, let's go see if anybody needs help" Camila and i got out of the car and walked towards the scene.
The car that had been at fault was only crushed in the front. The guy appeared to be in collage, and was freaking out.
"Are you ok?" I asked, Camila called 911.
"Yeah i'm fine, but i haven't seen anybody get out of that car. Man this is bad" He rubbed his temples and started to walk back and forth.
I looked at the other car and walked up to it.
"Hello?" I called out, there was no response. I got closer to the car and looked inside, i recognized the blonde hair instantly. Cece was in there, the side of her head bloody.
"Cece" I called out.
It didn't matter that i hated her, this girl has been in school with me for years. This was upsetting no matter what. I couldn't get her out of the car and saw the cops pull up. They immediately began to work on getting her out.
I stood back, staring at the accident from a few feet, my knees felt weak.
"Lauren, baby, are you ok?" Camila came up and hugged me from the side.
"Cece was in that car..." I choked out.
"Oh.." She kissed my cheek, "I'm sure she is fine". She gave me an encouraging smile.
I then saw Cece on a stretcher being taken towards the ambulance, the gash to her head seemed very harsh. I couldn't take this. We had wanted her to disappear, what if we got our wish?
I pulled Camila's hand and lead us to my car, we got inside and i drove away from the site. I speed up the car and started driving towards Camila's house.
"What are we doing?" She asked.
"Pack a suitcase, i'm sick of being in this town. We are going on a little trip" I answered.
"We can't just leave-"
"Yes we can" I interrupted, "Just leave a note saying we are going on an educational trip, i don't know make shit up".
"Lauren!"
"What? Come on, our trips are always fun, remember when we went to our private island?" I joked.
"Yeah, it was real fun" She rolled her eyes playfully and got out of her car. "I can't believe i am doing this, just leaving with nothing but a note".
"Hurry up and pack will ya?" I called out from the rolled down car window. She nodded and walked towards her door.
I looked at her ass and let out a whistle, she just shook her head from side to side playfully and walked into her house.
This was spur of the moment, but i couldn't take it anymore. All the drama we had to face here was horrible, i miss the days on the island when it was just us.
About 45 minutes later Camila came back out with a medium size suitcase, she put it in my trunk and got back in the passenger seat.
"That only took you five years" I poked fun.
"Shut up" She bit her lip and cutely smiled.
I giggled at my adorable baby girl.
When we arrived at my house i walked into my room, grabbing a suitcase and throwing random clothes into it. I looked out the window and saw Camila in the car, singing to herself. I laughed and walked back downstairs. I left a note about an educational trip and went back to my car.
I threw my suitcase in the trunk and got back in the drivers seat.
"See how fast i was at packing? Take notes"
"You just really want to piss me off today, don't you?" She smirked, cocking her head to the side.
"Yep, so did you have a good time singing to yourself while i was gone?" I started the engine and just drove. Not knowing where we were headed quite yet.
"Yeah" She blushed realizing she had been caught.
"No need to be embarrassed at least you weren't dancing" I added in.
"Are you saying i can't dance? Wow your insults today are cutting deep" Camila smiled.
"You can probably dance well..grinding that ass up against me"
"Glad to know that i'm talented in that way" She looked out her window and i smiled widely.
I loved Camila so much.
Camila PoV
I opened my eyes and looked at the time. I must have fallen asleep on our car ride, it was now around 8 PM. The music was playing softly in the background, she must have turned it down so it wouldn't wake me up, how caring.
"Hey baby, your awake" Lauren said, she pulled into a parking lot of a small motel.
"Sorry, you must have been so bored driving with me asleep" I said.
"Nah, it's cool. At stop lights i liked glancing over and watching your angelic face sleep peacefully" She responded.
"Are you being sarcastic?"
"Nope, actually for once i'm not. On the island i would watch you all the time...as creepy as that sounds" She got out of the car and i followed.
"It's actually really sweet" I kissed her cheek and held her hand. "This place seems shady" I looked at the dingy motel with a fluorescent light up sign, a guy smoking a cigarette on a balcony watching our every move.
"We can't afford anywhere else, don't be scared Camz. I'm right here" She kissed my forehead.
"I love your soft side" I stated.
"It doesn't come around often, savor this moment" She smirked and we walked into the small room where we could get a key.
After we got our key we found our way to the room, we walked inside and closed the door behind us.
The room had dark green walls and a dark, green, stained carpet. The bed spread was a jungle theme, and the drapes matched. There was one bed, a couch, an arm chair, and a small TV. The bathroom was small and had a dead fly in it.
"It's not that bad" Lauren sat on the bed.
"Yeah...."
"You look disgusted" She laughed at my facial expression.
"It smells like mold and is humid" I stated.
"Don't be such a downer" She laid back on the bad, kicking off her shoes and turning on the small TV. "Hey it's a color TV, that's good".
"Yeah" I replied.
Lauren chucked a pillow at me and it hit me in the head.
"Ahhh" I screamed, then fixed my hair and walked over to Lauren. "I know you did not just hit me with that pillow".
"If i did?" Lauren's smile was making me weak, it was so devious yet adorable and sweet.
I climbed onto the bed, on my knees, grabbing a pillow and hitting Lauren repeatedly in the stomach.
"Feel the wrath of Camila Capillow!"
"That doesn't even make sense!" She giggled and got a pillow.
"Surrender!" I screamed through laughs.
"Never" She took her pillow and wacked me in the stomach, i flew backwards and fell off of the bed and onto the floor.
"Owwww" I said, even though i was still laughing.
"Camz!" Lauren was on her hands and knees, peering over the edge of the bed at me.
"Your are such a meanie!" I pouted my bottom lip and stood up brushing off my clothes.
"Not my fault my sheer strength overtook your balance"
"Good way of putting it, i think i'm just more mad that i had to touch this nasty floor" I shuttered and got back on the bed.
Lauren laughed, "You would be grossed out by that".
I nodded and we laid down, i cuddled into Lauren's side.
"Want to watch TV?" She asked me, "It's in color".
I chuckled at her corniness, "Sure, if it's in color we wouldn't want to miss out on it".
"It's hot" Lauren started to take off her shirt.
"Woah" I held her shirt down. "I am not letting your body be exposed to these blanket's, who knows what could be on them!".
"Camila, what would i do without you?"
"Is that sarcasm?" I asked.
"Maybe" She kissed my head and we turned our attention towards the TV.