Chapter 7

Camila POV

Enjoying your lunch, boo?” Lauren looked over at me as she devoured another one of the fish she had cooked.

"Yeah.." I lied as i flicked the fish on my plate. I hadn’t even touched it, i couldn’t bring myself to do it. The thought of eating it was what creeped me out. 

"Babe, is my cooking really that bad? I know you havent touched it" Lauren moved closer to me. "Close your eyes and open your mouth" She demanded.

"What are you going to do, force it down my throat?"

"If i have to" She smirked.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I didn’t taste the fish  instead i felt her lips on mine, her tongue travel in.

"Laur" I tried to say, but her tongue stopped me from talking.

"Shh…" Lauren pulled away and started to kiss my neck. She bit down and i let out a moan.

As i moaned i felt Lauren pop something into my mouth, before i knew it i was chewing on fish.

"Now swallow, unless your your one of those girls who don’t swallow" Lauren said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and swallowed the fish, it didn’t taste that bad. In fact it was the best food i’ve had in days. I ate the rest of my fish and smiled.

"Hey, come with me" Lauren grabbed my hand and pulled me up. 

"Your always dragging me around to places" I said, giggling.

"I like to be in charge, take a mental note of that for later" She winked at me and i saw a grin spread across her face.

Lauren POV

We arrived at the lagoon and i walked towards it.

"Come in when you’re ready". I then got into the shallow part of the water and took off my bikini. I threw the remaining pieces out onto the ground.

"Uh..ok" I heard Camila stutter. She was practically convulsing. "Uh don’t look!" She yelled out.

"I’m not!" I said. For once i was actually telling the truth.

"I changed my mind, i don’t want to come in" Camila said.

"Don’t make me come get you!" I wanted to turn around and look but i stayed staring in the opposite direction.

"Just kidding" I heard a whisper in my ear, Camila was right behind me.

I bit my lip. “This is usually the part of the movie where the two characters make out under the waterfall”. I turned around, our bodies facing each other.

"I’m not that great of a swimmer..and i just ate food i feel like i might drown" Camila jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, connecting her hands behind my head.

I just noticed how naked we were, and how close we were. I moved us over so that we were under the waterfall, i held her up.

"What she would name our movie?" Camila asked, looking into my eyes.

"Sexy." I responded.

"Why?" 

"Cause your sexy" I leaned in and kiss her lips softly.

"How original" She said with sarcasm.

We both deepened the kiss, her tongue slipping into my mouth. Her hands were tangled in my wet hair and the water was pouring down on us. I rubbed my hands on her thighs, bringing them to her ass and squeezing it.

Camila let out a surprised gasp, as i squeezed her ass. I then moved my hands back to her thighs, holding her up. Camila then  removed her mouth from mine, gasping for air.

"This is a lot harder than the movies makes it seem" She said, "I’ve almost choked on this water at least 5 times".

I laughed. “Camz, you know how to ruin a romantic moment don’t you”. 

"I didn’t ruin anything" She said as she leaned in and sucked on my neck. I started walking us over to a rock that the waterfall was coming off of. 

I let her go so that she was standing, and pushed her against the rock wall.

"Oww.." Her lips disconnected from my neck.

"Sorry"  I said a little breathless. I moved my knee over her center and started grinding up against her. 

I kissed her lips again, the water on our bodies mixing with sweat. I moved my knee faster against her, she let out a moan.

"Lauren…" She moaned my name as she held onto my back, clawing it lightly. I could tell she was wet.

"Lauren stop…" Camila said.

As much as i didn’t want to, i pulled away.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

Before I could say anything Camila ran over to her bikini and slipped it on, running back to our shelter.

What was that about?

Camila POV

I have never wanted anything more in my life. So why did i just run away from Lauren? I wanted her so badly but didn’t want her at the same time. 

I didnt realize how long we had been at the Lagoon until i saw the sky get darker. I looked around and saw Lauren sitting by the ocean, staring out onto the horizon. She probably was upset with me.

I walked up and plopped down next to her.

"Look at the sunset Camz. Its beautiful isn’t it?" She said, not taking her eyes off of the horizon.

"Yeah, it is" I looked out.

"My brother died last year. He was underage drinking and hit a truck coming in the opposite direction". Her eyes brimmed with tears.

"I’m so sorry..you didn’t have to tell me that" I felt bad for her. I never knew why her brother died, nobody talked about it.

"Your the only person i’ve ever felt this close with"  Lauren looked at me. "My parents said that he died, getting hit by a drunk driver. They were too worried about keeping their image, they don’t want anybody to know their son was drinking underage". Lauren shook her head.

"I feel close to you too, you can tell me anything" I scooted closer and wrapped my arm around her, as she hugged her knees to her chest. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks. I was only ten or so, My brother was 13 when we went to the beach. Instead of going to my parents high class party, he snuck us to the beach. My parents almost both had a heart attack, not knowing where we were" Lauren laughed.

I smiled and rubbed her back.

"We sat on the beach and talked about everything. He said that if i ever felt like i was in a troublesome situation, i should look at the sunset and he will send me rays of light and help me through my situation". Lauren smiled.

"Lets hope his theory is right" I smiled at her, leaned in, and kissed her lips softly.

"I thought he was the only person who could ever understand me. I guess i was wrong. Cause i found you".

We both smile and she leaned her head back on my shoulder, and we watched the sunset go down.

"Lets hope he sends us a ray of light soon" I said.

"He did send me one already. He sent me you". Lauren said softly.

I felt all warm inside again. I love Lauren Jauregui. I love her with every inch of my heart.