chapter 8

Lauren POV

Camren” Camila said, as we lay in the sand, Camila cuddled into my side.

“You would really name our kid Camren?” I asked. For the past ten minutes we had been talking about what we would name our kids if we had any.

“It’s a mix of our names its cute!” Camila pleaded, we both giggled.

“Or we could name kid Laurmila” I said.

“Yeah, that would make her popular in school” Camila said sarcastically.

“I thought it was pretty” I shrugged and smiled as she kissed my cheek, she nestled her head back into my neck, her arm slung over my shoulder.

“I don’t want her to have to endure high school as a loser…it’s not easy” She said.

“I don’t want her to be popular..all the fake friends, the people who use you. It’s not worth it”. I responded.

“Well if we don’t want our kid to be popular or a loser then what could it even be?” 

“Maybe we should just get a dog” I smiled. Even our little conversations like this were far more exciting then anything i ever talked about with my friends back home.

“Yeah..or we could just live out here. Never go back home to everybody. Not have to deal with the annoying, immature high schoolers” Camila said.

“We have to go back Camz. My family is annoying but i can’t stay out here, i’ll go crazy” I said back. 

“Yeah..i was just joking” I heard her say, a tone of sadness in her voice. “It would be nice though, away from all the craziness back home”.

“Yeah, i guess it would” I nudged her lightly. “I’m going to miss these stars though” We both looked up.

“Same” 

“Why did you run away from me the waterfall earlier?” I blurted out. I was really curious, i know i didnt want that moment to end, why did she?”

“I dont know” She said burying her face deep into my hair.

“Tell me, dont be embarrassed”

“I..well…you were my first kiss ever. and then you started to do all of this sexual stuff towards me and..well your more experienced and i just felt embaressed that i wasnt really sure what to do”.

“You were fine” I said back. “You are perfect”.

Camila POV

I looked up at her face, and i smiled. I leaned up and kissed her lips softly, then deepened it. I brought my body on top of hers and straddled her. 

“Don’t be worried Camz..just follow me lead” Lauren smirked and i felt like dying, she was perfect.

Lauren rubbed her hands up my sides, and i brought my face back to hers. I kissed her pink, soft lips and i felt her shove her tongue into my mouth. I grinned into the kiss, as her tongue battled with mine. 

We kissed until i felt like i was going to die of oxygen loss. I pulled my face back and breathed heavily, attaching my lips to her neck. I felt her work on the knot of my bikini, my top flew off. I felt vulnerable, but when i was with Lauren i knew everything would be ok. 

She then groped my breasts and i let out a loud moan. She pulled my face back to hers and kissed me again. She flipped us over, so that i was on the bottom. Lauren was now straddling me. She ripped off my bikini bottoms and threw them aside as well. I felt her tongue lick between my breasts, then flick my nipple. She moved her lips back to my mouth.

Before i knew it, i was taking off her bikini top. It felt almost natural to do this. I then felt her hand on my inner thigh, my breathing became labored. Her fingers slowly came closer to my center. She made circles around my spot with her fingers, and i felt my wetness.

Without warning, i felt her finger enter me. It was a new sensation, but i liked it. She was now thrusting it in me, my hips moving to the motion of her fingers. I moaned as she entered another finger. damn. 

“Lauren..” I moaned out her name as i felt myself getting closer and closer. “Faster” I begged.

Her fingers started thrusting faster in me, as i felt a third finger enter. She was placing kisses all over my neck, and we both groaned. I felt myself reach my climax, and i came all over her fingers. She pulled them out and licked them clean. 

Lauren Jauregui would be the death of me. She rolled off of me, laying by my side. We were both sweaty from our activities and from the heat radiating off of the nearby fire. Lauren cuddled into my side, and i felt the sand sticking to my body.

“So we finally had sex by a fire”  Lauren chimed.

“Yeah, you got your wish” I replied, still breathing heavily.

“And under the stars, we couldn’t ask for a better location”

“I don’t know, i have sand in some really odd places” I giggled.

“Why don’t we move back to the shelter?” Lauren asked.

“I’m too tired” I said. “Carry me?” I wasn’t expecting her too do it.

“OK” Lauren stood up and picked me up bridal style, carrying us back over the the shelter.

She laid me down inside, and kissed my forehead. I cuddled into her side, and she pulled a blanket over us. It got pretty cold out here at night.

“How…was i?” I asked, somewhat awkwardly.

“Perfect”

“Your lying” I said back.

“No, you really are”

“Thanks”  I felt myself foolishly smiling.

I cuddled into her side and felt so happy. 

“Camila” Lauren whispered.

“Yeah?”

“I love you” Lauren said these three words and i felt myself burst into happiness.

“I love you too” I responded.

These three words were all i could think about before I fell asleep.

Being stuck on an island should be a bad thing, but back home Lauren would never have fallen in love with me.

I am blessed.