Chapter - 44

Btw Lucy was previously used in earlier chapters. We are just going to act like that was a different Lucy, ok? Thanks.

Lauren PoV

"If you really do like both.....prove it" Asher smirked.
"Yeah, like I am going to let your dirty paws touch my beautiful girlfriend" I snaked my arm around Camilas waist and pulled her into me, placing a kiss on her forehead.
"You tell 'em, babe" Camila nestled her head into my neck and I smiled.
"You two are no fun" He threw a pillow at Camila, I caught it quickly Nd whipped it back into his face.
"I don't remember giving your permission to be in my room" I said.
"I don't remember giving you permission to be a bitch" He snarled.
"Is little Asherr upset because he can't get any?" I taunted.
"Any girl would be happy to have me" He stood up and walked towards the door, "that was always your problem Lauren, not appreciating what you had, me".
"Really? You cheated on me Asher! You never appreciated what you had, you always wanted more" I said.
Camila tensed up in my arms, no doubt feeling awkward about what was going on. Asher left the room without another word.
"You ok?" She asked, her cute little face looking concerned.
"Yeah, if I didn't break up with that douche bag, how would I have ever been with you?" I pulled her into a sweet kiss.
"I love you" She said.
"I love you more" I stated.
"You are sadly mistaken, I love you the mostest"
"Let's not be that couple who fights over that" I giggled. "We love each other equally, deal?".
"Deal" Camila stuck out her hand and I shook it. She tried to pull her hand away but I pulled here into a hug.
"Camila Cabello you are my one and only, my baby, my beautiful girl" I squeezed her tightly.
"Somebody is being romantic...you want to have sex, don't ya?" She murmured into my shoulder, my hug crushing her body into mine.
"I was just being nice...but your recommendation seems appropriate" I smirked.
"Babe, I'm so tired though, aren't you emotionally drained too?" She stepped back.
"Fine, the least we could do is cuddle" I pulled her towards the bed and she flopped on top of me.
"Camz....I don't think I can resist you right now" I rubbed my hands up and down her sides underneath her shirt.
"Charming...but it doesn't make me any less tired" She bit her lip.
"Fine. At least I can say I tried, and please stop biting your lip. It turns me on actually" I looked at her pink lucious lips.
"Oh really? I'll use that to my advantage in the future" she cuddled into my side, our usual position.
"I love you so much" I said again.
"Why do you keep saying that?"
"You are always here for me, you make me feel better in any situation, I can't express my love for you in words, but I'm trying to by using repitition" I said.
"Aww! I feel the same about you, your my true love Lauren" She kissed my cheek.
We then cuddled for a while, enjoying each others company.
Camila PoV
-A week later-
"We should really help Lucy move her stuff in" I said to Lauren as we lounged in her bed, watching Wizards of Waverly Place, which I insisted on watching earlier.
"I'm sure she is fine"
"Ok, stay here. I am going to go help" I got off of Lauren's bed and walked towards the room, the door was open only a crack.
"Lucy, we need to unpack" Veros voice called out. My plan to get them together must have worked. I listened more.
"Get your sexy ass over here, I want a kiss" Lucy said. I smiled, they were so cute!
"Fine" Vero a footsteps filled the room as I heard there lips touch.
I should so be a matchmaker! I could already picture their relationship.
"Helping them pack, huh?" Lauren's voice said, I jumped at the sound. I accidentally fell into the door, it swung open and there stood Vero and Lucy kissing.
"Hi" I stammered. Lauren was laughing and I elbowed her in the stomach, she came up behind me and threw her arms around me from behind.
"Hey Camila" Lucy and Vero said at the same time, the both giggled.
"You two are so cute" I blurted out. Good one Camila.
"Thanks to you, we hit it off right away. We both shared one thing in common" Vero smiled, as she looked through a box.
"What?" I asked.
"A temporary crush on you" Lucy said. I felt myself blush, Laured grabbed my hand, even though she had nothing to worry about. She is so cute when she is defensive.
"I'm Lauren, Camilas girlfriend. We never properly met" She stuck out her hand.
"I'm Lucy" Lucy shook her hand. "Vero has told me a lot about you".
"All good things i suppose" Lauren said, partially sarcastic.
"Only good things Lauren" Vero smirked. Part of what they were saying was snarky, but they were mostly just kidding around with each other.
"So who's that idiot with the blonde hair in the guest room?"
"Asher, my ex" Lauren told Lucy, "has he already tried to fuck you?".
"No, but the flirting was definitely there" Vero said.
"We weren't flirting" Lucy looked at Vero, "I only flirt with you".
"Good" Vero blew Lucy a kiss.
"You girls need help packing? Cause if not I want alone time with my boo" Lauren smiled at me.
"I have become so antisocial since I've meet you, you always want me to be only with you"
"That doesn't sound like a problem to me" She smiled.
"I think we are good, but thanks for asking to help" Lucy smiled.
"I like you Lucy. Later, when our parents go out, let's all hang out. We have the best vodka around" Lauren was smiling widely.
"Sounds fun to me" Lucy looked at Vero.
"See you guys later" Vero said.
Lauren was in her glory, she now had somebody living in her house who likes alcohol. Tonight would be interesting.