Chapter - 40

Camila PoV

We pulled up in the school parking lot, parking in our usual spot. Two nights ago we had stayed at the motel, but cut our trip short and came home for night so we could come to school today. We found out that Lauren had a softball match today, and they were letting her play.
She didn't want to come home, but i insisted that we shouldn't miss her game, i wanted to see her play so badly.
"Are you nervous?" I asked.
"A bit" She answered, we got out of her car and started walking.
"Don't be, i'm sure you are amazing. I'm probably your good luck charm" I said, smiling widely.
"Is that a joke" She giggled.
"Hey, i am lucky!" I said.
"How am i supposed to focus when my hot girlfriend is only a few feet away in the stands?" She kissed my cheek and grabbed my ass.
"Lauren!"
"I have to go to the locker room now" She kissed my lips.
"I'll see you soon. I can't wait, i bet you look sexy in your uniform"
"I know i look sexy in my uniform" She winked at me and walked away.
"Good luck!" I yelled out.
"Thanks" She yelled back before walking into the locker room.
I made my way over to the bleachers and saw her sister sitting in the stands with her dad, i came over and sat next to them.
"Hello" I said.
"Hey Camila" Taylor responded.
"Long time no see, glad to see you could make it" Mr. Jauregui said. I wanted to ask where Mrs. Jauregui was but i decided against it.
After a short while i saw Lauren and her team mates walk out into their dug out. I immediately found Lauren in the many girls, her ass looked amazing in the uniform.
"Go Lauren!" I yelled out, she glanced my way and winked at me. A few people looked at me.
"The game hasn't even started yet and you are already cheering, i can tell you are a great addition to Lauren's fan base" Mr. Jauregui said.
"Thanks, that means so much. I'll cheer until I lose my voice" I said.
The team went out and warmed up a bit, and i was surprised at how fast Lauren could actually throw the ball. They eventually brought it in and they were up to bat first. I actually felt nervous for her.
Lauren PoV
Our team had a few people bat already, and had two strikes and somebody on first base. I was up, i had to do this for Camila. I grabbed my bat and put on my helmet. I looked at at her and she gave me a thumbs up, which already made me feel less nervous.
I got up and watched the pitcher, i got ready and she threw the ball. One Strike.
"It's ok, you got this!" Camila cheered from the crowd. I giggled under my breath and got ready again. Another strike. I had to pull it together.
She pitched the ball and my bat made contact, the ball soared through the air and i ran to first base, the girl missed it so i ran to second while the other player on our team ran home. At least i had gotten one hit.
The game came to an end and we had won 7-3. Our team celebrated and we all came in for a team hug. I was happy, but i only had one good hit in the whole game.
"Who's up for pizza?" Somebody asked.
Everybody agreed to go but i said i was busy, i wanted to be with Camila. My obsession over Camila would never wear off, i always want to be with her.
I walked out to the bleachers and Camila ran up to me, hugging my tightly.
"That was amazing!" She said.
"I sucked" I chuckled, "I had one good hit".
"You were so good!" She kept hugging me.
"I love your hugs, sweetie, but i'm really hot right now and you're adding to the heat" I said.
"Oh, right. That was just so awesome, you are so good!" She seemed so interested and excited. It was really cute.
"Thanks, babe. Your support helped" I kissed her lightly and we walked back to my car.
Later that night we were in my room hanging out. I had just taken i must needed shower.
"You look clean and fresh" Camila said, sitting on my bed.
"That's kind of the point of a shower" I said, mocking her. "Can we go on the roof?" I asked.
"Sure, but why?" She asked.
"It's a nice night, and it's kind of our thing" I said.
We both climbed out onto my roof and laid there, her cuddled into my side. The stars were up above shining somewhat brightly.
"Why wasn't your mom at the game?" She asked.
"She doesn't like sports, never has" I shrugged.
"She should support you"
"She doesn't. It sucks sometimes" I admitted.
"Well, now you have me" Camila kissed my cheek, "And i am not going anywhere".
"I will never leave you either, I love you" I said.
"I love you too. We haven't been on a date in a while, in fact have we ever had a first date?" She asked.
"Yeah, we did stuff on the island that could be our first date. But i have stuff planned, be patient young one" I said.
"Now i'm excited" Camila smiled.
"Same. I really love you, our relationship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just feel so secure and stable" I added.
"Same, it's love, Jauregui. That's what love feels like" She smiled and i grinned back.
Then we looked at the stars like many times before.