Chapter - 47

Lauren PoV
I looked at the clock, 10:30 PM. It is only the second day of my grounding and I can't stand not being able to see Camila. I pulled out my phone and texted her.
Me: Heyy babe :))
Camila: What's up baby boo?
Me: I miss you...lets meet up tonight
Camila: your grounded!!! I do not condole bad behavior miss jauregui
Me: I like being bad so suck It up, I'm coming to your house
I stuck my phone in my pocket, not caring about her next text. I was determined to see Camila tonight. I walked to Lucy's rooms and knocked, I opened the door and saw her listening to music.
"I'm going out, can you cover me? Make sure they don't walk in my room or something" I asked.
"Actually, I'm going out with Vero, we are going to fix things. Hopefully, doesn't seem too promising" she stood up and grabbed her phone. "Asher will cover for us".
"Ok good" I said.
"Why are you wearing all black?" Lucy giggled, "do you think wearing that will let you sneak out of the house easier".
I looked down at my black skinny jeans and leather jacket, "don't make fun of me, I look sexy in black".
She rolled her eyes and we opened her window, we both snuck out on the roof and jumped to the ground.
"I have a feeling you have done this before, you jumped from the roof like a pro" She brushed off her clothes.
"Yeah, I'm a rebel" I saw a light go on in my kitchen and I grabbed her hand and we ran away from the house.
"What are you and Camila going to do tonight?" She asked as we slowed down our pace when we were far away from the house.
"I don't know, how about you and Vero?" I said.
"I found this cute place in the forest by her house, I'm going to set up lights and a blanket and it going to be really cute" She smiled widely.
"Sounds nice. Well Camilas house is over here so good luck with Vero"
"Thanks, see ya later" She waved.
"Bye" I walked to Camila house.
Camila PoV
I heard a knock on the window and jumped in my desk chair, I closed my laptop and walked to the window. I saw Lauren on a branch outside of my window, smiling.
"Lauren!" I opened the window. "You didn't have to climb the tree, I'm not grounded".
"What? I climbed this tree for nothing?" She said as I helped her into my room.
"Yeah, and you scared me to death wearing all black, you looked like nothing but a floating face"
"I thought you would think I look sexy" She put her hands on my waist and pulled me into her. She did look really cute compared to me in my pajamas with ducks on them.
"You do" I pecked her lips but she pulled away.
"So what's this shit about you not being grounded?" She smiled.
"My mom said I have to hang out with my old friends more, that's my punishment" I shrugged.
"Sounds terrible" she said sarcastically.
"Whatever, so what are we doing tonight?"
"Hmmm...w could go spy on Vero and Lucy" She raised her eyebrows.
"That's an invasion of privacy...I like it" I kissed her cheek, "just let me change".I walked to my closet, she sat on my bed.
"I like your duck pajamas, leave them on"
"Are you being sarcastic?"
"No" She smiled and I pulled out leggings and and oversized black sweatshirt that Lauren had left at my house.
I changed into the clothes and we walked out of my house and to the forest.
-15 minutes later-
"Are you sure we are going the right way?" I grabbed Lauren's hand tightly, I heard a noise and jumped.
"I've been here before" She pushed through twigs and trees.
"Lauren" I whimpered.
"Babe" She giggled and quickly pulled me down to hide behind a bush as we caught sight of them.
"Look at them, they are making out!" I whispered.
"Mmmm let me get a better view" Lauren moved forward slightly and the bush rustled, they both looked our way.
"Shit" I whispered, Lauren pulled me and soon i was laying on top of her.
"Stay low" She said to me.
I looked over and they had gone back to kissing. I felt Lauren warm hands rub my sides under my sweatshirt. She kissed my lips and I deepened it immediately, feeling her warmth against the cold night wind was invigorating.
She flipped us over quietly and traced her hand down my stomach until her fingertips played with the top of my underwear, She moved her mouth down to my neck.
"shhh baby, don't want them to hear". Lauren said after I let out a moan.
"Lauren, the ground is dirty, can we please sit up?" I said quietly.
"No" she purred as she her hand went further down my underwear.
"Stop!"
"No" Lauren bit her lip, enjoying my discomfort.
"Seriously?" I whispered.
We both heard footsteps and I looked over at Lucy and Vero, they were walking our way.
Lauren saw as well and pulled us up, she grabbed my hand.
"Run!" She chuckled as we started to run out of the forest. We saw them coming after us, I put up my hood. "You think your hood is going to mask our identities?".
"Yes" I smiled at Lauren as I ran out of breath.
We stopped for a minute, we must have outrun them. I looked at Lauren and we just laughed.
"I always get in these bad situations because of you" I pushed her back by her shoulders playfully.
"Oh come on, you have fun" She stuck out her tongue.
"You perverts want a piece of me?" Lucy's voice called out, we then saw them come in the clearing, we started to run again.
We ran faster.
I then felt a blow to my back, as if I had been hit by a baseball bat. Lucy must of not known who we were. I then fell to the ground.