Chapter - 54

Camila PoV
I woke up in Lauren's bed, warm and cuddled in an abundance of blankets. I turned to my side to face Lauren, but she wasn't there. I groaned, I wanted to cuddle with her.
"Lauren" I called out, maybe she was in her bathroom connected to her room.
I saw the other door leading to the hallway, open. She was carrying a plate of pancakes and bacon.
"Good morning sweet baby" She smiled and closed the door behind her, walking towards me.
"Mmmm that's smells so good! I can't believe you woke up to cook for me" I say up and she placed the plate on my lap.
"I'm such a good girlfriend, aren't I?" she smiled and sat next to me.
"Yeah, and a hot one. Why are you already dressed like that?" I asked, looking at her outfit. She was wearing shorts and a tank top, her hair and makeup done.
"I have a surprise for you" She smirked.
"Yay!" I bit into the pancakes and devoured them.
"I think it's illegal to eat food that fast" She giggled as my plate was wiped clean.
"And it's illegal for you to be this sexy at 10:00am in the morning, so we are even" I finished off the bacon, laughing between bites. I set the tray aside, finishing off my breakfast with a nice swig of orange juice, o placed it aside.
I grabbed her shirt and pulled her over to me, capturing her lips in a kiss. I pryed open her mouth with my tongue, laying out flat and pulling her on top of me.
"Somebody is in a good mood" She said, breaking the kiss.
"My girlfriend made me breakfast and is surprising me Something, it doesn't get better than that!"
"True, now get ready. We have to leave soon so we can be back for dinner. Asher is having his new "girlfriend" over for dinner and Lucy and Vero are coming as well" She got off of me and I smiled.
"Ok" I got up and looked around. "What should I wear?".
She handed me shorts black shorts and a vintage looking tank top.
-Lauren PoV-
I grabbed Camilas hand and we walked downstairs, and towards the front door.
"Mom, we are leaving!" I called out as we walked outside, we walked to my car and got in.
"So are you planning on telling me where we are going?" Camila asked.
"Honey, a surprise is called a surprise for a reason" I started to drive.
"I can't wait! How much longer?" She asked.
"It's not far from here, don't worry" I turned on some music and beat my hands on the steering wheel.
"Ok".
-15 minutes Later-
"Are we almost there? how much longer?" Camila asked me.
"Maybe 10 minutes" I answered.
-15 Minutes Later-
"I thought you said it was ten minutes away...it's been fifteen minutes" Camila whined.
"Baby! Relax" I giggled as we pulled up to our destination.
"Lauren, you brought me to the zoo!" She bounced up and down in her seat.
"Yeah, I hope you like animals"
"Ohmygod this is so perfect! I can't wait to see the orangutan's they are so adorable!" She squealed with delight.
I parked our car and we got out, I immediately took her hand in mine, paid for our tickets, got a map and started to walk along the crowded pathways.
"Baby this is so great!" She looked at the animals and she pointed at a monkey.
"Look at the monkeys" I said, she went up to the glass as close as possible and smiled at the monkeys.
"Remember when you were like a monkey on the island? Retrieving bananas and shit?" I said.
"Yeah, I should live here" She nodded.
"Only you would want to live in a cage with monkeys" I laughed and she elbowed me.
"Don't make fun of my dreams and aspirations" She fake frowned.
"Fine, whatever you say" My laughter died down as we kept on walking.
"Where are the orangutan's?" She asked.
I looked at the map, "they don't have them here". I said, when In Reality I was saving them for last to surprise her.
"Aww shucks" She snapped her fingers and looked at the ground.
"Don't be down little one, there are giraffes ahead!" I said in a tour guide voice, a smile broke out on her face and she scampered towards the giraffes.
"Hurry Lauren" She called out as she stood on the gate to get a better view. There she was, I t he front with all the little kids looking more amazed at the creature than them. I took a picture of th sight and stuck my phone in my pocket.
"I'm here" I pushed my way through the kids and she stepped down off of the gate. I intertwined our hands and we watched the giraffes.
"Thanks for bringing me, this is a lot of fun so far" She beamed.
"No problem" I leaned over and kissed her lips.
"This is a family park, mind not doing that?" A males voice said, we looked over and saw a Dad with his kids and wife.
"Doing what?" I asked.
"Kissing, I think it's inappropriate. Especially for you two" He looked angered.
"Do you have a problem with two girls being in love?" I asked, tightening my grip on Camilas hand.
"Yes, it's a bad example for all of these kids" he wouldn't let up. By now a few people were watching our encounter.
"Too bad, I think the only bad example is you. Teaching your kids that love can only be Between certain people...disgusting" I spit out.
"Please leave so my kids can see the giraffes" He stated.
"No, right now we are watching the giraffes..", I looked at one taking a dump, "they are shitting and it s quite entertaining. This is a free country, I can watch a giraffe shit and I can kiss my girlfriend" I said.
A few giggles from the small crowd erupted at my comment about the shit, Camila laughed as well.
"Come on kids" The dad took his kids and they walked away.
I grabbed Camilas waist and pulled her into a kiss. The small crowd clapped and I pulled away.
"Sorry about what he said" An older women replied. The crowd seemed to sympathize with us, and I smiled brightly.
"Havea nice day" Another person said.
"You too" Camila responded.
We walked away from the scene.
"So your giraffe shit speech was really good" Camila said sarcastically.
"Shut the fuck up" I joked back, nudging her side.
"You actually did a great job on telling him off" She kissed me cheek.
"Thanks baby girl" I responded.
Event though all of that happened, we didn't let it kill our mood, we still had a great day at the zoo.
-Camila PoV-
"I'm tired" I moaned as we finished off our long zoo day.
"Me too, but we have one last exhibit" Lauren smirked.
"Noooooo can we leave" My feet were killing me in my old converse and my legs burned. I hadn't walked this much in a while.
"Trust me, you will love this" She pulled me into a room that had a huge glass window.
I looked into the big display, and saw an orangutan sitting in the corner. I screamed a bit when I saw it, getting a few looks from round the room. I pulled Lauren closer to the cage and I flipped us around, giving my phone to somebody to take a picture.
Lauren wrapped her arm around my waist and we took a picture with the cute little creature. I set it as my new iPhone lock screen.
-35 Minutes Later-
We walked back into the house, just in time for dinner. We walking into the living room and saw Asher sitting on the couch, his girlfriends crutches were propped on the side of the sofa. She turned her head.
It was Cece.