Chapter 36

Lauren PoV

I woke up and looked around Camila's basement, Vero and Jake were no longer down here. They probably woke up earlier and left Camila's house.
"The beautiful girl awakens" Camila said kissing my cheek. I tried to stretch out my muscles, smiling at the beautiful girl on top of me.
"After being stuck in the same position all night, I finally woke up" I said, referring to me being trapped under her.
"Sorry!" Camila smiled and kissed my cheek. "I can make it up to you".
"Really?" I said back. I pulled on the collar of her shirt lightly until her lips met with mine. I licked her bottom lip for entrance, craving her mouth which hadn't been connected with mine in so long.
She opened it and my tongue slipped in, the warmth radiating inside of our mouths I swirled my tongue around, putting my hands on either side of her head. She was holding herself up by her arms.
I bit down lightly on her bottom lip, tugging it downwards. She let out a moan and i took a breath before plunging back into her mouth. Her soft lips melted with mine in perfect unison, the heat of my body rising.
"Babe" Camila said pulling back from the kiss.
"Huh?" I bit my lip, my eyes staring at her lips, wanting them again.
"Maybe we should go to your house, your parent are probably worried about you" She said, still out of breath from our kiss.
"But i want to make out with you, it makes me forget about everything" I stuck out my bottom lip.
"Later" She winked at me and rolled off of my body. I tugged her hand and pulled her back on top of me.
"Now"
"Lauren Jauregui" She warned, i giggled at my lovely girlfriend. We both got up and i slipped my phone into my pocket.
"Let's go to my house, the happiest place in the world" I said with sarcasm.
"Oh come on it's not that bad"
"It's happier than disney land even!" I joked, she punched my arm playfully.
I ran my hand through my hair, "Do i look ok?".
"You look sexy baby" She answered, licking her lips as she looked my body up and down. I felt warmth rising in my cheeks and quickly walked out of the house as Camila told her parents where we were going.
I didn't want her to see me blushing. She walked out of the house and closed the door, we got into my car and i started driving. Surprisingly my mood had been good, Cece was still in the back of my mind but i needed to forget about it for now, or i would go crazy.
"It's so nice out" I rolled down the windows, letting the glow of the morning sun fall against our skin. The light breeze and smell of grass made me smile.
"Yeah, isn't there that saying calm after the storm?" Camila asked.
"It's calm before the storm, but you were close" I said, staring out the windshield.
Camila gasped and i looked in her direction, the forest behind Jake's house was in the distance. I reached over and grabbed her hand.
"You think she is still alive?" She asked.
"Doubt it"
"I guess we shouldn't worry too much" She said, slightly smiling.
"I think the more bad situations we get in, the more i love you" I added, she turned her head towards me.
"I feel the same" She nodded. "Am i a better kisser than Cece?".
"Yeah, you are a thousand times better" I answered.
"Good, that bitch took advantage of you, it's comforting knowing you didn't enjoy it".
"I didn't, at all" I smiled. "You are the only person i will ever want to kiss, your lips are so..mmmm".
"Thanks" Camila giggled.
"Thanks for being so chill about Cece and me..doing things"
"You couldn't control it, i understand" She kissed my cheek as i pulled into my house's driveway.
We walked into my house and into my living room, I spotted my dad on the back porch, working on some type of technology while my mom was doing yoga on the lawn.
"Lauren!"
"What?" I looked at Camila.
"My parents talked to your parents last night about our relationship, i totally forgot" Camila smiled. "Maybe they will accept us".
"I hope so" I smiled and walked out on to the porch, my mom saw us and walked over to us.
"Girls, please sit, i've been waiting to talk to you two" She sat down and we did the same, our chairs surrounding a circular table.
"I thought you would be worried that i was gone all night" I said.
"We knew you would be with..her" My mom said.
"Yep, we were together all night long" I said, just to piss my mom off. "On the same couch" Camila elbowed me to stop.
"We put some thought into this, and it will take me a while, but we accept your relationship. It's new to us, that's for sure, but we want you to be happy. The Cabellos really helped us see how you relationship is" My mom said, my dad nodded along in agreement.
"Thanks" I said in disbelief, i gave each of them a hug.
In the midst of all this craziness, at least one good thing came out of it.
Camila PoV
Lauren pulled me into her room, closing the door. She pushed me up against the wall and placed her lips on mine. I felt warm and happy from her parents decision.
My tongue went into her mouth and i explored, her tongue battling with mine. She hoisted me up on the wall, wrapping my legs around her waist. My hands were tangled in her hair, her holding me up by my thighs.
I backed away for a second, catching my breath. I felt her start kissing my neck, biting down and rubbing her tongue over the sore flesh. I let out a moan as she pulled me onto the bed, she slammed me down into the mattress going in between my legs.
"Why do you always get to do everything?" I asked, flipping us around so that i was on top, straddling her.
I ripped off her shirt and saw her perfect breasts, i attacked her lips, moving my hands up and down her stomach. I grabbed both of breasts with my hand, squeezing, she moaned. I kissed the the side of her lips.
We both removed our other articled of clothing, until we were fully naked. I looked at her beautiful body and and kissed her neck. I moved my hand down her stomach and onto her inner thigh. I had never done this before, but i didn't feel nervous.
I moved my fingers up and rubbed them on her folds. She was wet.
"Camila, come on" She begged. I got so turned on by her moans.
I plunged a finger into her, her hands on my back. I put in another finger and thrusted it, her hips matching my movement. She was letting out moans.
She was getting closer and closer, she clawed down my back with her finger nails, surely leaving a mark. She came all over my fingers with a final moan and i took them out, wiping them on the bed sheets.
"Camz" She said out of breath, i rolled down next to her.
I cuddled into her side, she pushed her sheets over top of us and kissed my forehead.
"You are so amazing, baby". She said.
I smiled, for once forgetting about everything. Just like on the island, she always made me feel better. I looked out her window and my eyes widened.
I could of swore i saw a flash of blonde hair.