1

hey guys

its meee
lol
so
i wrote these books at a v young age when i had SHIT mental health and i was in my emo phase
ive unstanned panic! due to the band being extremely problematic
but i will keep these books up for entertainment purposes even though these books SUCK

my current stans: harry styles, melanie martinez, one direction

luv! 💓
"santa monica high of 2018" we threw our hats in the air and screamed. me and mariah hugged as everyone else hugged their loved ones. me and my friends all squealed and hugged and cried. then we ran to find our parents.

"hey bitch!" i grinned. i turn round and ran to my parents. i jumped into their arms as they laughed and hugged me. i noticed they were tearing up. "you've finally graduated! how does it feel?" sarah smiled. "fucking amazing!" i laughed. "i can't believe your fucking 18! it was only yesterday that we adopted you" brendon said. "i know right" i hugged him again and smiled.

"hey gorgeous!" ryan! i ran and hugged him too. we locked lips for a bit then pull away. "so...does this mean your out of shitty school?" he asked me. "yeah" i smiled. "oh yeah. i wanted to ask you something" he said. "come!" we went back to my parents holding hands. josh and mariah were there too. "i want your blessing for lana to move in with me" ryan said to my parents.

"what!?" i exclaim. "aww!" mariah and josh said. "i don't see why not" brendon said to sarah. "yeah!" sarah agreed. "really!? aww i love you guys!" i hugged my parents again. they started crying again. "your growing up so fast" sarah sniffled. "so are you. least your hair isn't white" i pulled at mariahs hair. "it's silver dye!" she exclaimed.

prom was three weeks ago and it was amazing. kieran and matt got engaged! it was soooo cute! yes they were 18 but they were happy. but anyway we went home and i took off my graduation clothes and threw myself onto the floor. "tired?" brendon asked. "very" i said. "i'm gonna go to bed" i got up and hugged him.

"here" he put his arms under my legs and lifted me up. "brendon im 18" i giggled. "i don't care" he smiled, taking me to my room. i laid on my bed and sighed. "life is so tiring" i said. "i know darling. but hey. first did of freedom is tomorrow. then you have collage in a few months" he said. "ugh fuck collage" i groaned. he just chuckled. "i'm proud of you" he smiled. "ugh i love you. goodnight" i snuggled under my grey sheets. "goodnight cutie"

i awoke the next morning and saw ryan next to me. "creep" i giggled. "good morning angel" he chuckled. i yawned. "hello" i leaned against his shoulder. "so...i found a really nice apartment for us about two streets away" he grinned. "show me" i rubbed my eyes. he showed me. a kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms and three bedrooms. "nice" i smiled. "we should get it" i said. "sure babe. you have a week to pack" he helped me up and down the stairs.

"did he show you?" brendon asked as he put his bowl in the sink. "yep" i yawned again, pouring myself juice. "you still drink juice every morning and never coffee" brendon said. "fuck coffee" i said, drinking away. "fuck you" he shot back. "least i don't fuck so loud" i said. he went red and me and ryan laughed.

but anyway i got ready and then me and ryan went to go and see the apartment and we fell in love. so we did buy it in the end. then we headed to ikea and got a bunch of furniture for it. i facetimed my parents and they liked the house.

the furniture wasn't coming till a week so me and ryan went back to my place to chill. "i can't believe she's going soon" sarah said to brendon as they sat outside drinking margarita. "i know. it's been four years. she's grown so much. remember the day we got her? she nearly beat the shit out of someone" brendon chuckled. "she's a good kid" sarah smiled.

"hey" me and ryan came over and sat with them. "hey love birds" brendon said, putting his glass down. "sup" i said. "nice house" sarah said. "thanks. i like yours too" i said. my parents chuckled fondly at me. "it's gonna be so weird going back to it just being us two and the dogs" brendon said, putting his arm round sarah as she leaned onto his side. "it's gonna be even weirder waking up to see this cutie next to me" i said, looking at ryan who was on his phone.