27

ryan came back to la and i was so happy. he had recovered and had asked control. this meant i'd be moving back into my old house. we were lucky we only lived two streets away. i knew i'd miss my parents so much.

but they offered to help us set up the baby room and we couldn't resist. we decided to share the fun with my parents. brendon and ryan assembled the furniture while me and sarah put up curtains, put the clothes away and decorated a bit. by the end of the way we were finish and me and ryan loved it. i decided to buy us all pizza as a thank you present.

after that my parents went home while me and ryan got ready for bed. as i was taking off my hoodie i felt a sharp pain. "ow!" i exclaimed. "are you okay!?" ryan walked in. "i think" i held my stomach as the pain hit again. "wait. did the baby kick?" he asks. slow smiles spread across our faces. "feel it" i put ryan's hand on it and he felt it. we both smiled at each other and my large stomach. "there's really something inside there" tears welled up in my eyes.

we went to sleep - well he did - i had lots of trouble. so i just got and had snacks and then went to the music room which was soundproof. i recorded a few covers for youtube and uploaded them because i can and i'm a fucking night owl.

but at 4am i sidled back into bed and fell asleep. and awoke the next morning to see breakfast already made. ryan had fallen asleep again, silly goose. i ate my breakfast while my beautiful boyfriend snoozed softly. i smiled at him.

i got up and ready and did my make up. i wrote a note for ryan and went to the studio. they wanted me to release a cover and come back next week to record it. so we discussed which one it would be and contacted some people who could play instruments for me. i chose to do teenagers by mcr or death of a bachelor by panic! at the disco. they suggested panic! as i was related to brendon so it was easy to get permission and it would attract more attention. i didn't care about attention.

i just wanna sing.
and have this fucking baby.