33

three years later

it's been three years now.

the kids were now three and went to nursery everyday. they were happy, healthy and beautiful.

Panic! had released a sixth album and seventh album and had just finished touring. the fan base had really grown. brendon was such a hard worker. he was on a year break now though. a well deserved one. he was fucking 33, he needed this shit. he doesn't look a day over 25 like what. still.

i'd released a album and we went on a. short European tour. it was only two weeks long. and the kids adored Europe. i even teamed up with NYX cosmetics and released a whole new make up line. i even had an EYE SHADOW PALETTE. i named one of the eye shadow shades Panic! which was black. i also named one of them Twins and it was a lovely yellow. believe i even named an olive one brendon. yep. i'm weird.

hayley and megan were both now married. megan has a son. kieran and matt now have another child. maddie's tammy was now seven and she had another child called alana. in honour of me which i was touched by. it feels so weird being 22. oh and before i forget, mariah had adopted a child!

it was a newborn and she adored it. she didn't care that she wasn't married or any shit. she was going to raise the child and give it the love and care it needs. she still lived with josh and did offer to move out of it got too much for him but he didn't mind. i was so happy that she'd found some happiness. taking care of the child distracted her and really helped her. sure she didn't have a mom - well she has sarah and debby but still - but she has a caring dad and a beautiful child.

today me and ryan had gone to see his family. they adored our kids - especially dylan who was now ten. but after that we went home.

the kids were sitting at the kitchen table drawing while i cooked lunch. then ryan walked in. "can i ask you something?" he asked me. "you jusr did" i joked, as i stirred the soup. he chuckled. "adorable"

"do you wanna get married?" he asked me. my heart stopped. had ryan just asked me to marry him? woah. like that? so casually? he just asked?

was i ready?

i mean sure we have been together for 8 years and have two kids and live together.

but marriage is a big step.

no. i'm ready. i love ryan with all my heart and he loves me. we have a family and it's time.

"of course i want to get married!" i smiled. he did too. "shall we?" he grinned cheekily. "we shall!" we laughed and hugged. "i love you" he mumbled into my hair. "i love you too"

me and ryan are getting married.