31

we'd had the baby's for a week now and it was hard but amazing.

they woke up a lot in the night but i didn't mind. i had grown lots of patience and looked after them. ryan helped me of course. brendon came over everyday to hang out. well he claimed to. but he would drool over my babies. my friends loved the kids so much.

but we adored them so much and they've helped me as a person. i was on a break for my music for a year but i still wrote and sent demos in. i had to wait a few years till i could go on a tour again but i didn't mind. i was going to release an ep next week with five songs on it and some new merch.

so yeah. things were going so well. and my family had been so lovely. brendon was coming by again today to hang with the babies. i didn't bother getting ready into clothes nowadays. i just wore my pjs and one of ryan's hoodies.

zack and brendon came down to hang with me - well the babies. ryan was back at work. he was a photographer and designed merch. brendon wouldn't let go of ava and zack enjoyed dylan's company. "she's so precious. can i have her?" brendon asked. "make your own baby" i said. "burn, fucker" zack said. i laughed as brendon fake pouted.

"i'm really proud of you for doing this" brendon said as he and zack were about to leave. "it's no biggie" i assured him. "you brought two humans into the world. it was hard and you did it" he gave me a long, loving hug. "i'll be back tomorrow" he kissed my head. "of course you will" i said, making his t shirt wet. i showered while they was here so they could watch the babies.

after they went i went to feed them and put them down for a nap. then i went to the music room.

"i am so fucking sorry for not uploading for a week. i was in labour a week ago. and it sucked. so here i am now. they're sleeping and this room is soundproof. but don't worry. i have a baby monitor so if they cry or any shit then i'll be here. so...yeah. hi. i'm gonna sing a song for you"

"Anthony works in the grocery store
Savin' his pennies for someday
Mama Leone left a note on the door
She said, Sonny, move out to the country
Workin' too hard can give you
A heart attack (ack)
You oughta know by now (oughta know)
Who needs a house out in Hackensack
Is that what you get with your money

It seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama if that's movin' up
Then I'm movin' out
I'm movin' out

Sergeant O'Leary is walkin' the beat
At night he becomes a bartender
He works at Mister Cacciatore's down
On Sullivan Street
Across from the medical center
He's tradin' in his Chevy for a Cadillac
You oughta know by now
And if he can't drive
With a broken back
At least he can polish the fenders

It seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama if that's movin' up
Then I'm movin' out
I'm movin' out

You should never argue with a crazy mind (mmm)
You oughta know by now
You can pay Uncle Sam with the overtime
Is that all you get for your money
If that's what you have in mind
If that's what you're all about
Good luck movin' up
'Cause I'm moving out
I'm moving out

I'm moving out"

"thanks for watching my shitty ass cover. i definitely did not hit those high notes but fuck it because i used my screaming for childbirth" i said. "thanks for all the love and support. i appreciate you all so much. i'll see you soon"

i uploaded the video and then went to check on the kids. sleeping. i laid down in my bed and went to sleep too