13

ryan had made a choice. a hard but wise one. he wants to go to a rehabilitation centre in detroit. i supported his decision and so did his family. mine were relieved.

i helped him pack and paid for his program. his father was going to take him. i wanted to but he refused as he didnt want to see me hurt.

i had collage in a month and i wasn't looking forward to it. i was fucking pregnant. i knew i'd get teased and called a slut. and anxiety wasn't that helpful.

my album was nearly finish but there was so much to be done soon. it was super stressful and it was to be released in three months.

oh and by the way i got leaked. a girl saw me outside and took a photo of me. it's passing around and everyone knows i'm pregnant. but people actually congratulated me.

but yesterday ryan left. first he said bye to his family then bye to mine. then all his friends. then i went with him to the airport where we said our goodbye. i cried and he did to. but he promised me he'd come back better. and i believed him. i told him i'd visit him weekly.

but anyway today i was going to see my parents. i got up and ready into a yellow sweater, black sweatpants and black vans. i put my hair into a messy bun and headed out. i got there to see them playing pool. "couple goals" i wiped a fake tear. "be jealous. we are so cute" brendon joked. sarah giggles at her lover. "i need hugs" i went to brendon and we hugged. "awww!" sarah squealed, snapping a photo.

"i miss him. he's only been gone for...13 hours so that's fucking stupid but so am i so" i shrugged. "your not stupid" brendon shook his head. "this is all going to be worth it in the end" sarah said. "true" i said, getting off the floor and sitting next to brendon. "you two are sooo cute. i ship you guys" i said. my parents just laughed at my weirdness. "hey maybe you should drink milk out of her ass!" i elbow brendon.

we all screamed with laughter. i'd read the milk fic...let's just say i like dry cereal now. but anyway we hung out and it was so nice. and guess what? i kept my cool and didn't argue with brendon!