3

"i don't give a fuck if your flower is bleeding, show some respect!"
"did you just fucking assume i was on my period!? what the shit!?"
"oh shut the fuck up lana!"
"you shut the fuck up!"

"enough!" sarah shouted. we looked at her astonished. she never ever shouted. unless she was drunk but she was as sober as brendon, a week after drinking alcohol. "lana, room!" she said. "i am 18 aren't i?" i shot. "while you live here you live under our rules! room!" she said. "this is insane" i muttered, leaving the room.

i sat in my room pulling at my hair viciously, sobbing quietly. i hated my parents for a while. i felt like they didn't understand me anymore. i had never argued with them before. sure i did once when i got excluded. and sometimes we had pretend ones.

"lana? it's me" sarah knocked on the door. i didn't respond. "look, sitting in there sulking won't do shit. it's okay to cry. but you should talk to b" she said. i didn't respond again. "whatever then" and she left. i didn't bother going after her. i didn't feel like it. i just huddled into a ball and sobbed.

"lana it's me" brendon knocked. "look i don't know why the fuck your emotions are everywhere but this is stupid. i don't wanna fight with you and hold a fucking grudge. just open the god damn door" he said: "i don't deserve your niceness" i whispered. i don't know how he heard me but he did. "ding dong! what a lie" he said. "c'mon lana pleaseeee?" he begged. i didn't respond. "oh well. i tried" and he left.

see? i was so stupid and worthless. they both left me.