25

i woke up the next morning really late. i saw brendon sleeping on the floor. i smiled and went over to him. "brendon" i whispered, shaking him a little. "NO MORE MILK!" he screamed and shot up. "woah! are you okay?" i asked, as he looked round in panic. "horrible nightmare" he shuddered. i smiled and put an arm round him. "your such a goof ball"

but anyway after going to the bathroom and then getting ready into some loose shorts and a t shirt i heads downstairs. sarah was playing with the dogs. "hi babies!" i scooped up bogart and cuddles him. i tickled him while he enjoyed it, licking my face every now and then. i laughed and let him run free. i went to the kitchen and saw that my breakfast was already made. i smiled and thanked sarah and sat down. brendon sat next to me, live streaming. "hey guys look who's with me" he pointed to the camera at me while i chewed my strawberry. i waved and smiled. "we're going to answer your questions since you have so many" he said. "we are?" i asked.

"my favourite song i've made? oh it's not out yet" brendon said.
"your so freaking evil" i laughed. brendon did too. "does lana have any new music coming? let's ask her. do you?" he pointed the camera to me. "maybe" i said, as i picked up a kiwi. "where's sarah? playing with the dogs" after about twenty minutes of talking to his amazing fans he clicked off and went to the studio for a bit.

i finished my food and went to my doctors appointment. sarah offered to come with me but i refused. i couldn't drag my parents with me 24/7. the baby was ok but they'd given me tablets. my stress had a risk. i was too relax more and take my meds.

i got home and sarah and brendon were taking shots. "that's not fair! i can't have shots!" i exclaimed, walking in. "here" sarah put some juice in a shot glass for me. "thank you!" i downed it along with my parents who drank alcohol. "what's up?" i asked. "im going on tour next year!" brendon grinned. "really!? brendon that's amazing!" i squealed and hugged him. "when?" i asked. "the first shows are in january next year! i'm touring the world again! i'm so fucking pumped" he picked up penny lane and danced with her round the room. me and sarah laughed at our favourite guy.