26

i was now six months pregnant.

online collage has been going great. my weekly studio visits have been way better than going everyday. my baby's doing well and i've been going baby shopping with friends and family.

i've visited ryan and he's been doing so well. he's coming home next week and we're beyond excited. today me and my friends were going out to eat. i got up and ready into this:

i brushed and curled my hair and put on some eye liner and mascara

i brushed and curled my hair and put on some eye liner and mascara. i grabbed my bag and filled it with my necessities and headed downstairs.

my parents were sleeping still. i made myself breakfast, fed the dogs and decided to make them some food. i made some coffee and pancakes and wrote cute notes and stuck them on the walls to show my appreciation. brendon walked in a few seconds later, shirtless and yawning. "morni- woah!" his finger grazed a paper as he leaned on the wall.

"aww! this is all so cute" he smiled. "like you and sarah when you both sleep naked together - WHICH I HAD TO FUCKING SEE" i smiled sweetly, making him go red. i bursted out laughing as he sat down giggling. sarah came down shortly wearing her dressing gown. i laughed harder making brendon to do, sarah being confused.

but anyway, i let them enjoy their food and left. i went to mariahs house and she and josh were drinking coffee and talking. well, she was leaning against him and talking while he smiled and laughed. after about five minuets she said "feel better?" and he replied with a yes. "awww!" i walked in. "creep" mariah rolled her eyes playfully. i smiled and sat next to josh. "you guys are too cute"

we drove to the mall and saw hayley, megan, kieran and matt waiting for us. we went to them and they smiled. "we havant hung out like this in ages" hayley said. "it's so great to be with you guys" i smiled.

we headed into the mall and went to see a movie. after that we did some shopping and got some taco bell. we talked and laughed together and spoke about memories. they asked about baby names - which i hasn't thought about yet!

"maybe for a girl i'll do emma or ava. for a boy i thinking dylan or caleb" i spoke. "how many are you having?" kieran asks. i started choking on my drink. "one" i spoke. "no offence but your big" he said. "kieran!" matt nudged him. "it's ok. this isn't for me, it's for my baby" i smiled. "what did the doctors say?" matt asks. "oh i didn't want to know the gender. but they never said anything about how many i'm having" i shrugged. "ah"

we all went to the boys house for a bit. their daughter is so lovely and likes having girl company. we did her nails and hair and she loved the attention.

matt and kieran are amazing parents.
i can be too.