6

"it's gonna be ok" i mumbled to myself, looking at the test.

or not.

i bursted into tears. "babe" ryan opened the door and saw. "so it's true?" he asked. i nodded as he held me close while i sobbed my heart out. "why did i do it!? i-i wasn't ready for a kid! i'm not even married! let alone in collage! w-what the shit!?" i cried into his arms. "hey no. don't put yourself down. you can get through this. we're going to have a family! me and you. it's our child. we can give it a good life. your a kick ass lady and your good with kids. no doubt they'll be okay"

his words calmed me. "you really don't mind?" i whispered. "of course not! sure i should remember a fucking condom but honestly. i'm more than happy to have a kid with you" he mumbled comfortingly. i nodded and wiped my eyes. "how will i do this? w-what are my parents going to say? my career a-and collage..." i trailed off.

"we can manage! i'll help you babe. if shit gets too much you can ask to do an online course. and yes your European tour is soon but the baby isn't a baby yet. you can do it. and your parents? they'll support you 100%! and so will mine. we can get through this. i promise" he said, kissing my head softly. i was now calm and could speak.

"you know what? we've been dating for three years. i think we can do it" i smiled. "see? that's the spirit babe!" he grinned, putting an arm round me. "what are you craving gorgeous? i'll get it for you" he said sweetly. "an oreo mcflurry, cheese and peas...ew! i hate peas!" i said. "coming right up. go get some rest okay?"

he went and got me the food i wanted and some orange juice as a plus. i could do this.

right?