22

the next day me and mariah decided to have a girly day. sarah suggested it. we got our nails done (i got panic! themed nails while she got tøp ones...lol). before that we went to the spa for a bit. we went to starbucks and then went to some nearby park and sat on the swings singing songs. it was so much fun and we laughed lots. our stress faded away and we had fun.

later on we went to see ryan. but it was a fucking disaster.

we were told that he already had a visitor. but they let us in still. we walked to his room and the nurse opened the door.

to reveal ryan. with another girl.

kissing.

"ryan?" i whispered, tears filling my eyes. he pulled away quickly from the girl. i know her. anne!?

"babe i-it's not what it looks like!" he exclaimed. "so it dosent look like your cheating on me with my stalker!?" i exclaimed. "shhh!" the nurse shushed me. "suck my ass mother fuckers!" i left the area crying.

mariah came after me and comforted me. i was mourning so much on my love for ryan as she held me close. "i want my mom and dad" i sobbed, as we sat on the benches outside. i'd never called brendon and sarah, mom and dad. even mariah was shocked. "here. it's 11 in LA. i'll give them a call. let's get back to the hotel" first she got us some snacks and then we made it back. i heard her talking to them while she brushed her hair in the bathroom.

"ryan cheated on her. anne. yeah, her. lanas really hurt. she's been crying for the past hour. she was crying so much she called you guys mom and dad instead of your own names. wait really? she might feel bad though. oh yeah of course! sure!" she came out and handed me my phone.

"lana?" hearing brendon's voice immediately calmed me. "hey it's okay. your okay" he said. tears streamed down my cheeks. "me and sarah wanna come down to detroit" he said. "t-there's no point. tomorrow's our last d-day" i sniffled. "lana your a mess. no offence. okay, you really need to relax. you've been working non stop" he said. "i wouldn't compare you to a kardashian but during kylies pregnancy, she relaxed. she didn't work or use social media. your baby is important lana. you need to take a break" sarah said. "i can't just take a break" i whispered.

"well you have to now. we called your team and they've agreed. you only to go to the studio once a week now and they've pushed the album release day" brendon said. "you did that for me? you two...thank you!" i said gratefully. "your health and happiness is important lana. have some rest now" brendon said. "ok, i love you"
"i love you too, you beautiful girl"