11

ryan had gotten out of hospital and referred to a alcohol support group. his family and i supported him through it and he was doing okay.

i had weekly hospital appointments (i've never been pregnant idk what happens) and so far the baby is healthy. my parents and ryan's have been there for me which i appreciated. i did argue with brendon a lot due to my mood swings but it always ended with me crying and saying sorry too many times.

i was now 2 months and 2 weeks pregnant. we hadn't announced it yet. i was scared to. and i has collage in a month and a half. i'd recorded some album songs and backing vocals and done some tune stuff.

brendon and sarah were away for the weekend for the grammys. but i had horse keys still and they said i could go in whenever i wanted. so that was a plus. zack was house sitting and penny and bogart would be there too.

today me and ryan were going out for breakfast. i got up and ready into this:

i went to pack my bag and then went to wake up ryan who slept in the guest room last night

i went to pack my bag and then went to wake up ryan who slept in the guest room last night. i walked in and the room stank. there were empty beer cans in the trash can. i sighed and sidled over to him. i put an aspirin, a water and some breakfast on the nightstand and called mariah. "are you free?"

me and mariah sat at a booth in a new cafe called Heavens. we drank our smoothies and ate our pancakes with laughter and smiles. i told her my ryan issue and she gave me good advice. "be calm, gentle and comforting. listen to him and show you care" she said.

i headed back to my place and ryan was sitting in the hallway sobbing. i'd never seen ryan cry before. this was new. "hey" i went over to him and wiped his tears gently. "what's wrong?" he looked up at me and stopped sobbing. "i'm so messed up" he whispered. "your gonna be okay. come on, let's get you something to eat" i say, noticing his food untouched.

i made him a nice breakfast and then gave him a blank notebook. "if you ever want to rant and your too scared to talk to me or your therapist then you have this" i said. he nodded, emotionless.