32

today me and mariah and kieran were going out. brendon immediately asked to watch the babies. i didn't mind of course. i was so grateful. and happy that they loved he loved his grandchildren.

i got up and ready into this:

i put on some eye liner and mascara and perfume then got my bag

i put on some eye liner and mascara and perfume then got my bag. i headed downstairs and brendon was playing with babies. they were only two weeks old so they had blank expressions on their faces. but he was getting pleasure out of it so he did it anyway. i laughed at his goofiness.

after talking with him for a bit while eating breakfast (i fed the kids before hand) i hugged and thanked him then headed out. kieran and mariah were in his car singing along to paramore. i jumped in to join them.

we went to a theatre and watched status update and then went out for pizza. after that we headed to a dessert place. we went for a walk after and laughed together. it was a really nice day.

kieran took me and mariah to her house so we could hang for a bit. he went home to his husband and little girl.

we hung out with josh who was trying to fill something out. we kept bothering him which jusr made him smile. he was a nice guy and didn't get annoyed. "this is boring" i finally said, falling onto the floor. "your boring" mariah said, as she tapped the table with her acrylics. "that's so creepy! why do you get your nails done like that?" josh asked. "because i'm a girl. duh" she said. "gross" i said. "if you didn't have babies, you would have gotten yours done too. so fuck off" she said. "language! you've been living with me for six years and i still have to remind you!" josh scolded her. "oops"

she clearly wasn't going to take that into account.

i headed home listening to music and sipping a starbucks. it was so nice to be at peace. i got into my house and heard barking and crying.

i went into the living room. penny lane and bogart were in the room. they were barking, making the babies cry. and brendon was panicking. he was trying to shut the dogs up and calm the babies. i wanted to have a laugh like i usually do but he looked pretty stressed out.

"here" i picked up the dogs and let them run free in the garden. i returned to brendon who was still struggling. i took ava and rocked her gently. "you okay?" i asked brendon who had finally calmed dylan. "i'm sorry about that! i-i didn't mean for it to happen o-or anything i-i just-" i cut him off. "brendon it's fine! babies cry. and what? it's apart of life" i giggled. "really?"

"you gave me an amazing day. trust me. it's fine"