2

i woke up to the sound of music. i smiled and sidled out of bed. i slipped on my slippers and headed downstairs. my parents were happily laughing together and eating strawberries. then it clicked. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BITCHES!" i yelled, jumping at them. they were startled and laughed when they saw me. "thanks cutie" brendon smiled as i sat next to him. "soooo? what you guys gonna do today?" i asked. "probably go on a date and watch a movie" sarah shrugged. "is that it? boring! why don't you guys go to a theme park!? or london!?" i exclaim. "your so extra lana!" she smiled.

i got ready into this:

i straightened my hair and then put on some make up

i straightened my hair and then put on some make up. i sprayed my perfume on, put my backpack over my shoulder and said bye to my parents. but i slipped $50 into brendon's pocket. "but some dinner" i said. "lana no-" i cut him off. "oops! gotta go!" i ran out the door and they just laughed.

i headed to the studio to record a song, backing vocals, instruments and do a bit of writing and discussing. it was a long and tiring day but i did it. i release an EP when i was 16 and now we were working on another. i already had two songs. two were now recording with backing vocals and everything. me and my partner jenny worked on some new lyrics and we made the EP intro.

i headed home and saw my parents passed out on the couch, sarah in brendon's lap. i went on snapchat and took a photo and captioned it "my parents are so cute😭😭💗" the movie was still playing so i turned the tv off and tidied up. sarah woke up when i was finish. "lana you didn't have to" she yawned. "you guys have done nothing but given me an amazing life for four years. this is nothing" i said, giving her a mug of hot chocolate. "your sweet" she smiled, taking a sip.

after brendon woke up, my parents headed to sleep. i went to my room and took off all my make up and got into my pyjamas. i crawled into bed and fell asleep.