23

the next day i woke up with tear stained cheeks. mariah was texting. josh i'm guessing. "morning you beautiful child" she looked at me and smiled. "sup" i yawned. then my phone ran. it was the rehab.

"hello?" i said stressfully. "is this lana urie?" oh. a lady. "yes" i replied. "we need you to come down for a bit. it's about your boyfriend" she said. "i'll be right there" i whispered, ending the call. tears rolled down my cheeks.

me and ryan had been in love for three years. and he'd hurt me. i still loved him with all my heart though. and i'm going to help him.

then mariah walked back in with some breakfast, talking on the phone. "lana, it's for you" she handed me it as i sat up. "hello?" i cried into the phone. "was this a bad time to call?" brendon!

"no. i needed to hear your voice" i sniffled, wiping my eyes. "i'm not going to ask how your doing, but do you need anything? sarah wanted to surprise you and wants you to tell her all your favourite food" he chuckled. "you guys don't need to do anything for me, i'll get over it" i mumbled, feeling bad. "don't let your depression speak for you. you deserve the world. and if you don't want food - which is odd as you love food - then we can at least do something else. your happiness is important" he said. "your sweet. thanks" i smiled slowly. "hey. i love you" he said. "i love you too"

i got up and ready into this after eating:

(ignore the text)after curling my hair and doing my make up (just eye liner and mascara as i didn't give a shit) and sprayed some perfume on

(ignore the text)
after curling my hair and doing my make up (just eye liner and mascara as i didn't give a shit) and sprayed some perfume on. then we headed out.

we made it to the rehab and went to ryan's room. but he wasn't there. "he'll be here in a bit" the nurse smiled, scurrying off. me and mariah stood there and talked for a bit. "how you holding up?" she asks. "i'll be okay" i lied. she even knew it.

then a ukulele started playing and am voice started singing.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

we turn around. ryan is standing there with another guy and a nurse. the other guy was playing the ukulele while he sang

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

he stepped closer to me while tears streamed down my cheeks.

Take my hand,

he slowly took my hand and held it while i sobbed.

Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"

mariah, the nurse, mariahs phone (i don't know why it was clapping?) and the ukulele boy all clapped while i sobbed my heart out, and collapsed into ryan's arms.

"i'm so sorry for what i did. i love you and our child so much. i'm a real ass for doing what i did. you can leave me if you want-" i cut him off. "no one has ever done anything that sweet for me. it was a mistake ryan. your in this state of your life where your gonna make them. it's apart of life. we've been dating for three years and you've never let me down. i trust that you won't do it again. i love you"

"i love you too" we had another hug. "this is ethan. he helped me plan this along with nurse rachel" he introduced me to the other two who were so sweet.

"hey for forget us!" they had now gone. "oh my god!" my parents were on facetime. "you saw that?" i grinned. "it was fucking adorable" brendon smiled, wiping his eyes. we all laughed. after talking a bit more, mariah ended the call and let me and ryan talk privately while she texted.

i was going back to LA today but i told him to call me and write to me and i would return. i gave him some comforting words to get him through him time here and promised to pay him another visit soon.

and we left detroit crying.