7

"ready?" ryan called. "one second! gosh!" i yelled back moodily. "sorry!" i added, feeling bad. "mood swings" he chuckled fondly as i came downstairs. i wasn't going to wear any make up as i knew i'd cry. its been a month since i got pregnant and i'd kept it hidden.

i was wearing this:

we got into the car and headed to my parents house

we got into the car and headed to my parents house. i felt positively sick. i got out of the car and threw up in their trash can. my parents heard because they came out of their house and saw me in agony.

"lana! are you okay?" my mother asks me, giving me a of water. "i-i-i just" i dropped the glass and bursted into tears. "what's going on?" brendon asked worryingly, noticing ryan. "we have to tell you something" ryan said, holding me close as i sobbed.

sarah gave me more water and i drank up and calmed down. i was freaking out and ryan was to. but he remained calm on the outside. we clutches hands and sat with my parent, scared. "why can't i do this?" i mumbled to myself. "hey. take your time" brendon said gently.

"i'm...pregnant"

"really!? oh my god! babe! did you hear that!? babe!? lanas having a baby!" brendon yelled with excitement. "we're gonna be...grandparents? shit i'm only 30!" he sat down. "you guys are having a kid? aww! congratulations!" sarah walked in with the dogs, smiling. "wait? your cool with it?" i asked them.

"why wouldn't we be? we love you both and if you want to have a baby, have one. we're so happy for you! but do not take your baby anger out on me ever again" brendon joked. "i feel so old" sarah laughed. "see? your parents are cool" ryan grinned, putting an arm round me. "i am so stupid" i murdered, putting my head in my hands. "no your not! we're happy for you! what's stupid about having a kid?" brendon put another arm around me.

"for thinking you guys wouldn't be okay with it" i admitted. "lana it's normal. even when you came out to us you were nervous" sarah said. "i know..." i really didn't. "let's celebrate! taco bell on me?" ryan offered. "nah. can we get kfc? oh and mcdonald's! and subway? and a little bit of burger king" i said. "whatever you want" he chuckled. "aww!" my parents cooed.

"see? he supports your weird eating!"