19

"i-i didn't mean to!" i sobbed.
"lana you should have talked to me"
"i-i know! i'm sorry! i won't do it again! i mean it this time! i just-" i cried more.

i'd relapsed and brendon caught me doing it. sarah took all the sharp things out of my room and put a ball of rubber bands there instead. currently brendon was hugging me while i was sobbing my heart out. "lana please. talk to us. we don't want you feeling the need to do this to yourself" he said softly, as tears welled up in his eyes.

"see? i made you cry! again!" i tried to get out of his grip but his held me tightly, not wanting to let go. "no you didn't. we hate seeing you in pain" he assured me. "we aren't angry. we're just upset that your hurting" sarah said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "i'm sorry" i whispered. "hey stop saying sorry. it's okay. your gonna be okay" she said.

i'd cried more and then fallen asleep in brendon's arms. i slept for a few hours and then awoke to the sound of an angelic voice. i was on the couch, penny lane next to me. brendon was sitting at the piano singing This Is Gospel. i listened to his voice and let my worries melt away. brendon had the voice of an angel and it was like therapy. this may be cringe for you but it told me everything would be okay.

"like what your hearing?" brendon had stopped playing and sat next to me. "it's beautiful" i said as penny jumped off the couch and ran off. "glad you enjoyed it" he smiled and put a hand on my shoulder. "can i ask you something?" he asks, as i sat up. "you just did" i joked.

"would you mind if me and you started going to your therapy again? things have been so hard for lately and maybe it could help?" he asked. "i already go to therapy" i said. he furrowed his eye brows. "what? why didn't you tell me?" he asks. "well..." i went onto my spotify and pressed shuffle. the end of all things started playing. "this is my therapy" i smiled, as the beautiful music filled my ears. "lana you need talking therapy. not music" he chuckled.

"music is my therapy"